Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Shiny Sparkly New Lucy

Well Hello There.
So, basic update of my life just so you guys know exactly how I feel.

For once, I am not captivated by anyone, which is a really good thing, because then I don't end up heartbroken by something that would never happen! xD I mean, sure, it would be awesome to have a boyfriend, but I want to stay young, free and single for a while, and if they want me, they should make the effort. I'm fed up of bothering my ass about one of those little men/boy/guy things when all I get in return is a pile of imaginary shit.

I'm also beginning not to care as much about being all ugly and crapola, mostly because it pisses people off for some odd reason. And there are worse things going on in the world then my large unshapely nose XD. When I'm older, theres always surgery and I'm just going to have to live with my ugly self for the time being. (:

I am getting more lyrical inspirations than usual. Quotes I hear or articles I read trigger the musician part of my brain and lyrics flood out like tsunamis of soft, pretty words. I'll post some of the lyrics later, I'm writing some as I speak. Most are about heartbreak and nature and sad stuff and being with people and want. Like everyother song written before me. EG. The way songs just should be and not about hookers and making heads spin with blowjobs. I mean, Flo Rida is topping the charts with this:


....You spin my head right round, right round,
When you go down,
When you go down,
Now....

I mean. Ewwh. XD
Clearly not about tying his laces.



And a little bit of a to-do list is needed to clear the rest up:

  • Gain Morals
  • Shut my trap more often
  • Blog everyday
  • Stop drinking energy drinks
  • Learn to love myself
  • Woof.

So, The reason I have to gain morals and shut my trap is that my friends dropped me because I'm mean and wrong. So that is why I abandoned the old blog aswell and it's why Candy Shop Cocaine exists. They were right though. If I hadn't started changing my ways, I would've gone straight to hell. Or Poland. Whichever is worse. It's pretty hard to change my bitchy side into special new shiny Lucy, and it shines through sometimes, it's creepy dark tendrils sucking through the life I'm beginning to lead.


Oui Oui.
Well, I'm stumped.
I will talk later.
LucyLu
<3_xo.

2 comments:

  1. I'm liking the whole theme of your new blog. Mucho mucho good luck with everything from here. As soon as i can follow, i will, its just blogger is being an ass to me at the moment. xD

    [xxx]

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you on the point you're making on the Flo-Rida song..

    ..but you gotta admit, it is pretty catchy lawl

    <3 xoxo

    ReplyDelete