
Dudes. Aha. Things are just getting WORSE. I hate when that happens. Thanks for le comment support. It truly did help. Grounded for the weekend... from leaving the house, from seeing anyone, from using my phone, from using my laptop. I am breaking my parent's law by typing this but I'm just explaining. I don 't know. Friday in school, Ash was out, Jem seemed pissed and it was kind of awkward around Zoe and Katie and Fiona. They apologized to me, but of course, 6 months practically despising someone isn't going snap back tight like that. *snaps fingers for emphasis*. Missed YC last night. Loadsa people went for once. FML could only be that one night, right? Even Asian Danny, the faithful blog reader turned best friend turned boyfriend turned ex-boyfriend. I haven't seen him in ages, and I want to feel close to him again. In the first place, all he knew was me and I liked that. I'm an incredibly jealous person in the fact that I like people all for myself. When it's just me who knows someone, it's perfect. But when I tell my friend's about them, and they become better friends with them then I was.... dayum, that's a recipe for disaster. Disaster in my head, of course.
I need to stop fucking complaining to people. I've been doing it a lot lately. I don't know. My house went into the classifieds on Wednesday. Day after break up and fight and day where I had 3 tests and lost my home ec. Thanks, Big Kahuna. Was a great day; I didn't get to jog for the rest of the week... Wednesday, truly didn't feel like it. My legs were all knackered and I was knackered and sad so I sat down trying to drown myself in hot chocolate and marshmallows. And other stuff too. Reading Pride and Prejudice on my lonesome. Can you believe it took me three tries to type 'prejudice' right. I got that one in the first try. I knew blogs were educational. Cough cough from my sister. 08.22am. You'd think on a grounded weekend I'd lie in, but I woke up accidentally at 6 after a night of... thinking. My home ec teacher is worried about me. She took me out of class today when I forgot to go to lost & found the day before for my home-ec shit, and I went to find it that morning and it wasn't there... Turns out she had found it and she started rambling on about utter luniticisms of how I was pale and tired looking and scattered. I'm usually like that. Which made it all funny. I've been fighting with my parents a lot. And then there's the Junior Cert stress. Drama starts back up after school on Wednesdays. I can't wait... I love drama in our school.

Installing the new Messenger. Hope to god it's worth it. Internet is faaailing me. Hang on, no it isn't. Grr. I love cute little kitschy things. Like in Claires accessories, there's this adorable little Toad candy container. Toad from Super Mario, of course, not the ugly amphibian. I want to buy it but the effort of going all the way to Claires, I have no money, and am on brink of total lonerdom. *dramatic sigh*. Meap ftw. Phineas and Ferb. Comment.
LUCY XOXO




No comments:
Post a Comment