My greatest apologies, readers of all ages.
My interwebs was broken because of my silly bald father playing around with the Wi-Fi box.
I am literally more technologically able than that dad of mine, and he's got the experience of 30 or odd years and a job that involves laptops and smart phones. xD
Well, not too much has happened of late. Georgia was totally obsessed with Dave though, Dave and 'Amanda'* started going out on Saturday (big yay :D) and Georgia was pissed off all day after she found out. XD I shouldn't laugh even if she claimed he was the love of her life etc. Which was truly hilarious.
Well, things are good etc and I'll write back again soon.
COMMENT PLEASE
Without comments, this blog will be shut down
):
Lucy
xx
*Amanda's real name cannot be disclosed
She knows who she is
And she'll thank me for it later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




I'm intrigued in the drama that is your life. And i've missed your posts. Keep 'em coming!
ReplyDelete[xxx]
Woot i get a mention!XD
ReplyDelete