(pics of le 27th)
Okay, no post in ages because I had like 8 drafts and found them all boring etc. I waited for New Years Eve just to post about resolutions and my year being atrociously honest. That means I skip out on a couple of days where I went to McDonalds, went to the cinema and stayed at home. You miss so much, right? Anyway, down to the dirty job I suppose.
This year was a turn around. It opened my eyes to a lot of things, took my innocence, took some of my pride and ego. And there were times I thought I'd kill myself, times I felt like my heart was ripped to pieces. To sum it all up, it was an okay year. Even with all the negativity, I made it through relatively unharmed and more knowledgeable on a lot of things. I explored my sexuality more, met new people, saw Paramore live, and had so many amazing memories that make me smile each time I think them over.
Those times under the slides when it was lashing rain, the silly kissing games that my parents would be ashamed to see me take part in, the chewing gum that never left my mouth and the people who never left my side. I feel like I know exactly who I can trust right now, through error of course, and I know who will never tell secrets. It's nice having the security, y'know?
People hurt me, but I know I hurt people a lot more. I feel bad for everything I said this year and feel the need to put it all behind and dissolve grudges. It's never good to be angry for stupid reasons, and that's what I was most of the year. Most of the decade even. 2010 is going to be amazing, I can just feel it. After the Junior Cert, I'll properly get working. For my future.
Anyway, on to resolutions:
I get it, they're stupid, but we'll see if I change some etc.
It's 2am, 01/01/10
Lucy Bennett, signing off on a brand new decade.
This year was a turn around. It opened my eyes to a lot of things, took my innocence, took some of my pride and ego. And there were times I thought I'd kill myself, times I felt like my heart was ripped to pieces. To sum it all up, it was an okay year. Even with all the negativity, I made it through relatively unharmed and more knowledgeable on a lot of things. I explored my sexuality more, met new people, saw Paramore live, and had so many amazing memories that make me smile each time I think them over.
Those times under the slides when it was lashing rain, the silly kissing games that my parents would be ashamed to see me take part in, the chewing gum that never left my mouth and the people who never left my side. I feel like I know exactly who I can trust right now, through error of course, and I know who will never tell secrets. It's nice having the security, y'know?
People hurt me, but I know I hurt people a lot more. I feel bad for everything I said this year and feel the need to put it all behind and dissolve grudges. It's never good to be angry for stupid reasons, and that's what I was most of the year. Most of the decade even. 2010 is going to be amazing, I can just feel it. After the Junior Cert, I'll properly get working. For my future.
Anyway, on to resolutions:
- Stop word vomiting all the time
- Get my sexual mojo back
- Exercise more for general health
- Drink water for my skin
- Learn 'Smells like Teen Spirit' on guitar
- Make amazing Alice costume for Burton's Premiere/Nom Con
- Ignore people who try to start fights
- Make a lot more friends
I get it, they're stupid, but we'll see if I change some etc.
It's 2am, 01/01/10
Lucy Bennett, signing off on a brand new decade.
LUCY
COMMENT
XX
COMMENT
XX




Happy. New. Year.
ReplyDeleteI know this sounds cheesy, but I think the way you've blogged has matured too. Nevermind IRL haha.
Have an awesomesauce 2010 darling.
[xxx]
Another Lucy Bennett! Lovely. How are the resolutions panning out??
ReplyDelete