
Yesterday changed the Christmas. There was this one thing that shook me up a bit and it felt like I'd been kicked really hard in the stomach, and even now when I've woken up, the feeling's not gone. For a while, I honestly felt like dying. Like taking my own life. Perhaps I was just incredibly hormonal and fuelled by the 'one thing' but I took it as an option. It scared me, because I felt this exact way last Christmas, and the one before. This Christmas was supposed to be perfect. Even if I haven't achieved my inner goal of having a boyfriend, I brushed it aside. I was going to ignore everything that could make me upset. Too late now. This is going to be on my mind the whole holidays, I can feel it. Maybe it'll stop me from eating and my ass will stop expanding like a balloon at a helium convention. And then there was another misunderstanding which was quite funny to me, because me, Ash and Jem left these... interesting tags on some girl's facebook pictures thinking you couldn't see who wrote tags. Blonde moment, you can. And then the girl and her friend start calling us sad. It brightened my morning reading those comments, really, because she has done so many sad things and made me and close friends miserable loads of times.
(Tessa's new video to get you in festive spirit. Meekakitty <3)
I am probably being forced to mass tomorrow morning. Which is the suxxor. I shall stage a protest and just lie in bed after I've opened all of mes cadeaux. I don't believe in God or Jesus for the time being so why should I be forced into celebration of a sham? Stupidity. Grandparents coming today. Oh sweet joy. I love Granny Kate, she is just soo nice. But Granny Whatsherface is just a pain in the ass. Yes, yes, I'm horrible, she's my granny. But she's one of those people that you know and hate because they're stuck up and cruel and way too nosy and arrogant and pass remarkable. Just because you're related to someone doesn't mean you have to put up with all their shit. Grandad John is lovely though, he likes gardening and BBC. How he could marry such a witch, I don't know. I will just put all my attention on the nice grandparents. Ohmigoddd, this last paragraph made me sound like such a cow. I'm sorry to anyone I've offended etc. Not a good month for blogs, I must say. Not a good month for Lucy's self esteem. Touché, l'Esteem Self, touché. >.>




First to comment! Wee~
ReplyDeleteHmph. There isn't enough festive cheer being spread this year imo. It's like people have forgotten what it's like to be merry and chipper this time of year.
I agree with the dark and light side of people. The Ying and Yang. That there's no inbetween. To an extent I can see flaws in both sides, obviously, and I feel sorry for em. :/
is aoibhinn liom tusa Princess Lucy :)
ReplyDeleteI see the dark and light in people aswell, its more obvious to see when your alone i think.
This christmas season hasnt really been the merriest of all for anyone i don't think. Bah humbug. Only one more day till your fab new camera though eh?
She shouldda just taken those tags with a little thing called a joke. Jesus. People are too serious these days -.-
<3
I really do see the light and dark in people I read people really well and usually when I have an impression of someone most of the time it's almost 99% right! sometimes it's a curse because I come off as a bitch sometimes because of it! anywho rant over! merry Christmas :) I missed your blogs when you disappeared!! :) welcome back :) xxxxxxxxx
ReplyDeleteI really hope you've had a great xmas hun.
ReplyDeleteLive your life to the full. I know it sounds like a huge cliche, which is pretty much what my life is ruled by.
Anyway. Have a great one. And have a great new year. :]
[xxx]