
I can't wait for my camera. AHHHHH. It's like the Christmas Eve excitement factor but I have it 2 days early. Nobody will stay in and watch Love Actually tomorrow. Will brave cold winds with proudly-worn Panda hat and warm jeans and coat and shit. Am listening to Nickasaur. Rocketships and Radios is total utter crap but it's always in my head. If a guy said those things about me, I swear I would squee for hours and give him my proverbial virginity. Still searching for Prince Charming. I should probably be more proactive and flirty etc but I cannot be arsed, tbqf. The bloody effort. I have lost my mojo. It's goneee. Come back mojo. I haven't gone out with someone since bloody September. I haven't even fancied anyone since then. Come along on thou's noble steed and I shall ride along with you/on you. Eugh, whore comment. Dear prostitute-brain, please cleanse yourself, signed Mr. Conscience. Anyone normal reading this blog would think I'm a crack addict. Listening to All American Rejects. Some of their songs are depressing. I might as well go hang myself. BTW, readers, that was a tasteless satirical joke on myself. Which made no sense.
Does everyone get jealous? Feel the burning at the back of their throat, the furrowing of their brow, the strong need to insult this 'other person' 24/7 or to shoot them down. Being blind to things you do that are similiar and insulting insulting insulting. I feel so evil when I'm jealous, and homocidal. Like if I had a rifle, I'd perform another Columbine Massacre. Stabby rip stab stab. Even as I write, I have this kind of ripping-tummy thing going on, like I'm nauseous and pregnant with knives or something. My mind's all twisted. I can hear the festive fumblings from downstairs. Someone pushing the tree, someone making coffee, someone placing presents. And I'm up here alone, bathing with the green monster. I'm jealous of EVERYONE lately. I fail, I fail and this blog was crapola bars. I may as well go.
LUCY
XX
COMMENT
XX
COMMENT
http://moshime.com/justsayyes




Darling, I HAVE missed you. Lmao, i bet everyone who knows you is like 'Who IS this Vic...?! Paedo...' xD /facepalm
ReplyDeleteXmas sounds like a hard time for you hun *hugs* Just think of COOKIES! And of course twinkly lights. And stars... which are basically twinkly lights that someone fucks up and trips over every night which is why they are always moving. *nods*
Well, that's my pearl of wisdom for the night.
Have a great christmas hun :]
[xxx]
P.S I want that panda hat so much. Saw it in River Island today and almost died of jealousy.
Everyone gets jealous. I'm jealous of every other female in the world in some way.
ReplyDeleteEVERYONE has that panda hat now btw! Mucho annoying! (Including me... I caved haha)
ReplyDeleteIt was original for like the first week and then all these skangers were wearing them with tracksuits and there were yummy mummies prancing around in them and I was like 'fut this shick.' XD
ReplyDeleteI say crapola bars!
ReplyDeleteJaykay hoeee.
Chill yo tits this winter, the cold usually affects one's mojo. Well, girls more than guys, but nevertheless >.<
x
Jealousy? Yes, I'm jealous of your panda hat.
ReplyDeleteNuff said.