Saturday, December 26, 2009

Jolly Good Time, Eh?


(click to enlarge, as always, dudes)


Merry Christmas to you all.
Short post to show you some new pictures and make my present list:
  • Nikon D40 - SLR Camera <3
  • Navy and Cream Cardigan from New Look
  • Dark Blonde Extensions from Sister/Claires
  • Hairdryer
  • Blonde Shampoo
  • Nail Polish
  • Bath bubble thingies
  • Make Up Brushes
  • T-Shirt w/ Girl on It
  • Painting of French Couture Thingiemabobs
  • €100 euro
  • Big 'Mastering Digital Photography' Book

Good year. Am totally delighted but knackered and stuffed. Aunt Flo came to visit. Fuck you, Mother Nature. Will write proper loaaaads tomorrow.


LUCY
XXX
Comment with what Santy got you. (:

6 comments:

  1. Seeing as how I don't celebrate Christmas..
    Hah. Im still waiting for that one moment when I realise that everything that has happened to me, good or bad, I wouldn't change it for the world :/

    Oh you look awesomesauce in the photos!! (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. I prefer MGMT's Kids, but dang The Kooks are tough competition :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look absolutely fab in the pics!! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woah, you got some really nice stuff :]

    FIT CAMERA! And fit Lucy, haha :]

    [xxx]

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Lulu: I <3 MGMT, but somehow the Kooks' Kids always satisfied me more.
    @Orlagh: Thanks, hun, hope you had a nice christmas and I still need to give you the Kriskindle present!
    @Vic: Woo woo, right? Trés sexual.

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks! don't worry bout it! I had a great christmas hope you did too! xxxxx

    ReplyDelete