Sunday, August 9, 2009

Anger on a bratty level.

"I believe, this may call for a proper introduction..."
11.05am.



Absolutely just pissed off. I don't get it. I mean, this year hasn't been all that easy for me. People have it so much worse but I guess I'm just so used to being in my comfort zone. I mean, I'm fourteen. Basically, just a little girl. You can give a little girl a bra and tell her she's a woman... does that make her a woman? Lately, my parents are just.. going too far with the keeping me inside thing. It's just so frustrating, because they know that the only thing that keeps me sane is the outside world. I know you're supposed to trust your blood relatives the most and talk to them when you have problems, but I can't. They don't listen. I tell them important things like school fees are due the next week and when the day comes, they don't have anything ready and they blame me for not telling them. When I try to talk to my mom about my life and why I get so upset about everything, she brushes me off as a dramaqueen and tells me to stop crying. Or shouts at me to stop crying. And we all know, that rarely makes someone stop crying. Well today, the reason I'm pissed off is because incredibly late notice, I have to cancel a girl's day in. After staying in practically all week doing chores. It's too 'stressful'. It's just so annoying, because He said it would be fine last Tuesday. And then he said I have to do chores. More chores. It's getting way too much now. I have 3 weeks left of school and I spend roughly 90% of my time indoors and the other 10% consists of two hours out with my friends or trips to the supermarket. And it would be different if I went out during the year. But I really don't. I don't understand. All other teenagers are outside being teenagers. Having fun. Instead, I'm trapped inside in my pyjamas being yelled at for ironing wrong or lying down because my back is killing me. I sound like such a little brat. But in my head, it's slightly different. And there's this other thing I can't tell anyone even though I already told 3 people who I substitude for family. It kinda puts the other things into a different perspective. Doesn't help that people are saying horrible things about me behind my back. I used to not care, but lately, they're getting to me.

I just needed to let out my childish complaints. Just for the fucking sake of it.
I watched an anime series yesterday, Princess Lover! Only 5 eps were on Zomg Anime but they were funny and cute. I officially love Teppei Arima. He's just way too adorable, I swear, if you watch it, you'll have this urge to hug Teppei. Marlyn Manson is incredibly distracting whilst trying to blog. Blog blog blog. I feeeeel the need to embed the new Fall Out Boy Video.



Because I'm like that. And Brendon Urie's in it... half of Panic! At The Disco now. XD Still kinda angry at Ryan for leaving. He was hot.


Nothing else to rant about this Sunday morning. Will sit in and cry and watch 'Let The Right One In'. Because I'm overly emotional.

Lucy
x <3

1 comment:

  1. Ugh. But Ryan is now a stupid twat who just goes off doing coke somewhere.

    Watch friends. *nods* Friends is the besterest. :]

    [xxx]

    ReplyDelete