
PIKA PIKA. 21:05. Beautiful robots dancciingggggg alone. Sorry. Stuck in my head from X-factor. D-Day, T-minus 3 days and counting. Can't believe school's creeping upon us with a vengeance. Summer was good. Slightly monotonous but good. I want it to last forever and ever. Amen. Couldn't resist that prayer joke. I mean, it's ending on a good note. Plenty of friends, beautiful girlfriend, okay weather. I can't help but feel depressed at how fast it went by though. It was short, imho and a few others. What about you? Did you think it went by fast? CBOX RESPONSE TIME. Today. Eventful muchos. Kinda. Not really. Me and Shell kissed for once. Which is good, because I'm usually really shy about shit like that. I would've never kissed any of my boyfriends if they hadn't made the move first. Girl-girl relationships are more confusing. Okay, I usually don't get as open as this on the blog, displaying shit involving others, but I kinda feel the need to and nobody really reads this. Haha. Thursday night, when we first got together as a couple, I was somewhat worried as to the failure I'd cause. I fail at boyfriends, something completely usual-normal-etc. WTF was I gonna do with a girlfriend? Pros and cons in my head. I like Shell a lot more than most people I like ever. Girls understand more about other girls. More kissable. Better curves. Nice personality. Makes me laugh. I have no clue how to amuse a girl. People's opinions in school. Parents certainly cannot find out. Still no clue. But I put the cons aside. And then she thought I wasn't into her, when I was really just kinda worried about the house and my granny and how odd-in-a-good-way it feels to be with someone of the same sex. So the kiss is a milestone of me jumping over some fears. I guess. It was nice anyway.
Hardly anyone tagged before they left. GRR. I hate people who don't tag before they leave. Nothing to talk about now. Ahaha. I really truly hate when that happens, 'cus I was eating dinner and blogthoughts were bubbling around in my mind and innerlucy said 'I fink this will be a good long interesting funny post' but then I didn't even word vomit or anything and I end up with short relationship feeling post. News for today. We found a vibrating penis ring in the alley beside Gala. We decided that since Buttons saw the packet it came in beside it, it was safe to pick it up. We went into But's house and I washed the penis ring and made a poptart and brushed my hair. Then Buttons put the penis ring on whilst me and Shell looked away and he turned it on and we felt his crotch and it was like 'TZZZZZZZZ'. Good times. We trekked to le playground again and then Keith and Christoph put it on. Without washing after, like we did wiff Buttons. Ick ick. I kept touching it though after, 'cus I'm cool like that.
Well. I'mma go now.
Tagboard-Follow-ETC.
LUCY XOXOXO
...Haven't you people ever heard of closing the goddamn door?




No comments:
Post a Comment