Hello Thereee. 11:01, 16 of August 2009.
I love that picture of us. Never asked Keevs and Missington for permissiones to put their faces on zee blog but oops. It's a summer depiction; An Irish one at that... we were rained on before that was taken. I haven't posted in a few days and that's my bad because I'm a blooming idiot. Nothing much happening in my life. Ehhrrm. Dinner party thing last night. Took up most of my day actually, but it wasn't as shitty as it seemed, looking back on it. My mom's friend does it every year.. themed garden-banquet (not really, I just over-exaggerate) and this year it was American night. I felt so left out though, like, I walked in in my black tight-fit skinny jeans and my 'Make Cookies, Not War' T-Shirt and I felt like a total outcast. Only other 'children type people' were 10 and 12. My sister, aged 11, frolicked with them and another girl who was 13. I tried to join in, but they called me weird and ugly. I was like... ehh... thanks, that helped my self esteem. I hate when kids say it, because you know they're just telling the truth and that means I'm ugly. Fun fun fun. I barely ate anything... with food, I either eat junk food or my mother's cooking. Out of my comfort zone.. I just pick at desserts and breads and shit like that. I ended up chatting with these people my parents age.. but they were actually mighty cool.. they went to oxygen and everything. I mean, how often do you find 40-50 year olds who listen to Snow Patrol? And the dude liked photography and he had this rad ass camera and I was like ZOMG. It was craaazzzzyyy. And they had rocker sons. It was weird at first, the woman identified me as emo, which shocked me for two reasons:
a) I'm incredibly not emo.
b) She knew what emo was in detail.
After that, the large group of oldies called me the suicidal one. Oh joy, now I'm suicidal and I didn't even know I was. :'(
I was kinda like.... oh ch'yeah my life sucks so hard with my house and valid transport and food and warmth and shelter and clothes and parents that are still together and friends and the best blog followers money can buy. Black abyss. Tacos. Socat. Razorblade romances. *dramatic sigh*.
Last post had 3 respectable comments. Which was amazing for you lazy ass followers out there. Keep commenting, each comment inches me closer to cumming. And when I cum, I'll video tape it and them embed it right here, because you all know how good I look when I'm jizzing all over cameras just for you guys, because you commented. Yes. Underage blondie blog porn. I went there.
Actually I'm not blonde. Kinda gingery now. Ick. I like un-natural ginges or ginges who ginge suits but like... ick anyway, because of the bad reputation and how I get slagged enough for glasses, braces, good posture, 'emoness' and uglyness as it is. XD
Peace out girl scout.
LUCY
XOXO
comment me




I wish i was ginger. Might dye my hair ginger. Or is that a bad idea? Purple instead? Red is getting boraaaang. Ok. That was pointless rambling comment time.
ReplyDeleteYoungsters are silly *nods*. Oldsters are where its AT.
[xxx]
Aw, i LOVE your big barrette :D
ReplyDeleteand that's totally what i'm gonna be. A 40 year old with a mentality of a teenager w/ rocker kids. ;D
and thanx, it's really a hard name to live with >.< i'll let you know how my "socializing" works out, lol :L
<3Sorel.
lol is it me or does missa look like aoife a bit in that pic??xD
ReplyDeleteyou should tortally get highlights!!!!!
do it!!!
xxxx