Thursday, August 27, 2009

Guess you'd better go and get your armour....

Bonjour, mes petites croissaints. Je m'appelle Lucy et j'ai un grand cheval noir.

(picture I drew in MS Paint wiff ma ickle cuzz)
Okay, my name actually is Lucy, mais non, je n'ai pas un grand cheval noir.
So. Skin is not glitchy anymore, like it was a few days ago. I put in the mixpod playlist and then the nice blog column shifted itself off to the right. In my pyjamas. No bra on. I'm supposed to be drying my hair and shuffleuffling back to my grandmamaw's house, but zee effort, so here I am blogging. Can't remememember if I already said this, but reason that Lucy is in Granny's house is because parentals conveniently decided to trek off for business meeting in Berlin, Land of Germans, on the last two days of Summer holliers. Otai, I shouldn't be pissy because it's, loike, totally important business shit but I still am because I'm back to school tomorrow morning and I'm stuck with 6 kids under the age of 7 hanging off my arms. Grr. On the bright side, Final Destination 3D on Saturday. I think I'll physically cry if I don't get in. Like... WAHWAHWAH. Because it is like highlight of week. I'll probably be scarred for life by a horror film in 3D, but oh well. I'll live with it. I need to grow some testies before Saturday. Maybe Viagra-Testosterone cocktail would help. Wonder if Tesco sells that...

From this gutter, we're still staring at the stars...... Gotta love Bell X1. Funny new TheStation video on youtube. Shane Dawson, Lisa Nova and Phillip De Franco as porn stars. My kind of porn. Thing I found odd was that they all had clothes on. Who wears clothes whilst filming a porn movie? I don't know. Not exactly my definition of easy access. Rest in peace Mr. Senator Kennedy, anyways. I swear to god, I'll go into school tomorrow and Ms. McEnery will pounce and ask us who died, when, where, why they died, how they died, what was their mothers name. And I'll go ... eh... KENNEDY SENATOR THINGMABOB YEAH. Under pressure... Lucy speek no good Engalishes. Owee, my back hurts. I fell off a swing going backwards yesterday, because I'm a smart young thing. Rose of Tralee was on last night. For all you international ladeez and gyintlemen, it's some traditional Irish thing where pretty girlies who can do some sort of talent (mostly irish dancing or crap singing) sell themselves for TV. Okay, not selling themselves, more like expose themselves (oo-er). It's neither of them, it's quite indescribable. Let's just settle that it's an Irish tradition that families all sit and watch Rose of Tralee with biscuits and stuff before bed. Some random chick won. The amount of bloody Australians was ridiculous. Fucking love Ireland, they do. Don't have a clue why. Deepest in r-word - Check. Rains all the time - Check. Ugly, fat cunts roaming streets - Check. Hardly any Starbucks branches - Check. This country is so lovable... *cough* major sarcasm *cough*.

Little sisters ruin days. My one brought 6 year old cousin up to house whilst I was nakey in towel eating breakfast. And then text-ratted-me-out 'cus I wouldn't open the door and called her an ugly fat whore. In the end, ran upstairs and got dressed in pyjamas just to open the door for her. She grabbed 3 biscuits and coke and then ran out. See. This is how I know that the kids of the future are doomed.
Well. Imma go msn because I am lazy fuck. Hehehe.
LUCY XOXO tagboard - follow - tell your friends

No comments:

Post a Comment