Thursday, June 25, 2009

2'k9 (: Bayubs.

I'm coming down, bring me up, take it off, let's just touch...
☮❤


Yola,
my buds.
It's Lucyyyyy.
I'm probably here with a longer post. To be honest, this blog is just spiralling downwards, it always wasssss. So it probably will be deleted by the end of Summer 2'k'9, my pretties.
Unless you comment and get your friends to comment and your mothers and cousins and that pervy indian man who added you on Facebook. And follow. And shizznit. (:

Comment question: How is your Summer?
My summer so far has basically been a fail, what with the break ups and the continuous blondeness and that day where I left my house in a tutu and hot pants and thought I didn't look like a whore and then yesterday I burnt my boobs, and I lost someone's shoe a few days ago. I'm a walking fail. XD I guess it's who I am, like Keeva's the gorgeous emo one, Ashling is the tall non emo one, Jemjem is the slightly shy scene-haired one, Dave is the guitar obsessed sex-haired one, ermmm and the others im not assed describing. But yeah, I'm Lucy, the weird one who fails a lot and winks at little boys. Haha. And I'm the one who is both the clumsiest and least athletic. The others can run for their lives, but my inner fat kid stops me. Well, I'll always have the good summer memories like Jones and skittles and sun and grass fights and the 69 signs everywhere. Oh god, I'm reminiscing on something that's not even over! ROFL.

Boysssss. God knows when they'll ever grow up. It's not even singular boys, it's the fucking SPECIEEEEEEEEEES. They mess with our heads, like.. put their hands in, alter our brains and then break us into pieces. TBH, never truly experienced being heart broken, but judging from others and little pieces of evidence. Know what I mean? And then Twilight with it's magical BS telling us that boys have crooked smiles and sweep us off our feet and sacrifice their lives. XD So clearly, the media is screwing us over, just like the boys themselves are. I'm not making so much sense this morning. Metro Station to the brain. I <3 Trace and his emo douchebaggery *quote from Smosh's 'Unitarded'*. (:

Next band having a Metro Station Effect...3OH!3. They're going mainstream like..... twsshhhh. It's so damn annoying. I liked being all indie-techno with my music. Brokencyde better not fly onto Spin1038 or FM104. I would kill myself, or just chop my ears off so I wouldn't have to listen to the horrible fan girl crys of 'BC13 MOTHERFUCKERSSS' and they'd all die their hair green and wear fuckloads of eyeliner and tiny studded belts around their heads. Ughhhhhhhh. That'd be the apocalypse. I'd go into hiding.



Well, that's it. Because there's no in school gossip cus I'm not in school.

But anyway.... KEITH AND CHRIS MET.
XDXDXDXD

LUCY LOVES YOUUUU
(:
~XOXOX

2 comments:

  1. okay trace cyrus is HORRIBLE!!
    uggh! lol

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Summer has been... Somewhat of a nice change so far :3

    Guurrll, you have no idea. Imo, chicks mess with our heads more than we do with yours. Even if we are, we're not really aware of it xD

    ReplyDelete