Friday, June 19, 2009

Hey hater... sign languageee...middle finger

Haii Thurrrr.
Muchos Poptart to you all.
Urrmmm. Yawwh.
1 comment on last point, I may possibly re-delete this blog just for the sake of reason and how NOBODY even reads this. Well, todaii so far is trés boring cus peeps are in town and I'm at home doing nothing and I don't feel good and I'm bored outta my tree.

Life in Ireland is so monotonous. It's literally eat, sleep, shit, hang out. There are hardly any good concerts over here. Metro Station, Muse, Green Day and Placebo are coming and that's IT. I mean, the town I come from produced a fine young band called Above Control, but our youth's insatiable hunger for rock cannot be eased with ONE HOMEGROWN BAND. I would eat my foot in excitement and ecstasy if The Academy Is... or Death Cab played Ireland. I mean, I know.... 3 fans! So it could be one of those indie underground gigs. I've never been to one of them, that could be quite scintillating.

Ahaha, and we got kicked out of the playground earlier in the week for talking about butt sex loudly. It took me a second to notice that it was filled with kids. I don't even know where the conversation started at. I mean.. lemme think.... errm...... maybe we were talking about gays. Wait.... I think we were talking about incest because there was this huge traveller wedding on at the local church and there was a horse drawn cinderella carriage and pink limo and frilly blue dresses and everything. Haha. Roflcopter.

If I'm alone all day I will be a danger. And I wasn't broken up with. I'm just a paranoid freak of a person. Clappedy clap.

LUCYXOXO

1 comment: