Sunday, June 28, 2009

Female Anatomy and How Much It Sucks.

I got your picture, I'm coming with you, Dear Maria Count Me In.....

Hai there, my buddies.

23.42, Saturday night.
And I'm rather tired and sore and quite irritable.
Don't get me wrong, I had a good day.
Just feeling kinda down.

My morning consisted of getting up early for no reason.
I don't even know why at all, I just woke up and then hadda shower.
And then trekked off to Tesco for grocery shopping.
Men don't realize it, but one of the most embarassing things that a woman does in her life is shop for tampons and sanitary towels. I was asked by my mom to pick up three packs of 'em. And god, the stares I got were astonishing, but it was paranoia, I know it. But it was like dagger stares, like tiny little ninja knives being thrown straight at me from peoples optical genitalia AKA eyes. The rest of the shopping went well. I picked up some haribo and doritos for mexican night, which is just technical term for movie with nachos. Another complicated thing that occurs in your local grocery store: brown bread. Otais, it doesn't sound complicated, but heelllllllll. There are four hundred types of brown bread. Like wholemeal soda bread and then granary and like OMFGZZZ I almost had an aneurysm trying to get the stuff my mom likes. In the end, my dad took one glance and swooped it.

FML muchos. XD So at 6pm, Jemjem, Christopher, Keevadactyl agus Jonny came to my crib and we had mexican night *thumbs up*. We watched Final Destination, the original movie. Field trekked and took pictures, drew smileyfaces in cowshit. That was Chris, cus the rest of us are sensible and do not fling crap using large branches.


Heyyy. Dudes.
Haha I started this post last night. But I'm gonna finish it now. Because I'm like that. Mother took away the laptop at like 12.00am. Apparently, that's past my bedtime and therefore its crazy unacceptable and I'm a total disgrace to the teen population of Ireland. Damn Christian's. XD

Just watched Love Actually with my sister, fucking awesome movie. It's just..... packed with my favooouuuritteeee actors including Hugh Grant (nomnomnomnom) and the late Natasha Richardson (may she rest in peace). And it's like one of those 'D'awwwwh' packed movies where sensitive chicks like me cry four hundred times and then be all jealous at the maliciously skinny gorgeous actresses with flowing platinum tresses that make me feel/look like turd.



Staying in today.
'Girl cramps'.
TMI, I know, but too much information PWNS no information.
Might post later on the values of Nurofen connected to Girl Pains.
LUCYLOVESYOU
XOXOX<3

2 comments:

  1. Aw. I was watching parent trap next week, and it was like... 'Wow, she's dead now.'

    Did pretty much the same with Michael Jackson videos.

    Haha. I don't deal with loss well.

    [xxx]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rawr

    Dannysaurus is a huge Doritos fan, giefs all kay :3
    Gawd I know waddya mean, its like, they're practically the same type of bread or something right? Picky picky =/

    xx

    ReplyDelete