Sunday, June 21, 2009

Mehhh crushes.

OH Haaaiii.

Well you know how I said that I wasn't dumped?
10 minutes after I posted, I got dumped. His reason: He didn't have enough time.
*Cough* LIE *cough*. The next day Keeva and Keith told me zee real reason was because he didn't like hanging out with me. IRONYYYYYY muchos. I dunno. Anyways, I was surprisingly upset by it all, and spent my morning moping, crying and eating noodles, but then Ashbear, the saviour that she is, came over and we ate expensive Swiss chocolate and oreos and watched Harry Potter and The Chamber Of Secrets. And threw bracelets at his msn picture on my computer screen. Jonny was a lot of help confidence-wise, with all this self-esteem boosting 'you're smoking hot' talk and 'he doesn't deserve you'. Fun fun fun. XD Fuck him, maaaaaan. I gots my own life and I'm moving on to bigger *oo-er* and better things. I already like two new people. That's a confusing dilemma though. Because I do still like the ex. Dammit. I have strong feelings for all three of 'em. Fuck them hormones, they ruin everything. Roflmao.

Welllllllllllz, I have a photoshoot with Scotford tomorrow, me and Keeva be posing. Likeee.. supamodels. Merissa and Fiona did a shoot, and the thing that struck me was the clear skin. Nobody our age has clear skin... especially Fiona cus she doesn't wear foundation. Scott edited out all the crapness, so me and Keeva will have all these photos of us looking spectacularmazingasm. (:

Errrmmmmmmmmmm, oh yes, and there's this other thing about a dastardly cheating boyfriend who has this hottie, intelligent girlfriend and is cheating and it's all tangly and oh noesssss... it's turning into a Mean Girl/John Tucker fiasco. :(


That's really it, in fairnessssss. Although yesterday, that was fun, reeeaaaaal fun.

Hahaha. Well I'mma go.
So TTYYLLLLLLLL losers/lovers.
LUCYXOXO

1 comment: