Thursday, June 18, 2009

Bl0G IS BAACK. Rawr. :]

OMFGGGGZ.
Well, hai guys.
Sorry about the downtime the blog had.
My cousin told my aunt, and my aunt ratted me out to my mom.
My mom had a bloody cow, so I deleted the blog and then undeleted it, changed the url and name to Muchos Poptart. I'm beginning to like Muchos Poptart better than Candy Shop Cocaine.

I did begin to miss it, and I was terrriblé bored without it so... yawh it's back? Did you miss it... hmm? Comment on zee topic down below, like where this post's vagina would be... get ma' drift?

Lifee. Err. It seems to be getting better, kinda. But I'm still the utterly confused, tiny blonde tramp I was before. And I fail at lifeeeee. Like Dan does. Haaaha. I got boyfriended by the guy I liked. I got fed up of holding it in, get what I'm saying? So on msn, I just cassuuaaallllyyy asked who he was lurving and he said nobody. At that part, I was kinda worried. 'Cus, in my head, I was about to make a general arsey loon of myself. So he asked me the same question, to which I replied 'not saying'... which is my retarded way of being mysterious and alluring. And then it went like..'please?'..'no.' for ages. Until I finally just said..' Kai I like yuu.' And then he goes maybe I like you too...(which confused me 'cus he just said he liked nobody? XD the male species will never make muchos sense). So then he goes 'wanna go out?'. If you can't guess my answer, go get your head checked. Haha.

Only problem is that I get this odd feeling that he's gonna break up with me now, and Chris said he got that feeling when Aoife was about to break up with him, and sure enough, that night she DID break it off. That made my paranoia worse.. it's like 'kthxbai chris' XD.

And Keeva and Ashbear are talking to me again, apparently, most peeps are neutral in the 'hating lucy' thing. Bar, laiiikee, Laura and Merissa and shit, but likee I care. My boyfriend has bigger tits... sorry, I try not to bitch, but it had to be said. And it's offense to them, not to him. XD

Nothing else to say, but I need comments, so if you bothered reading, comment!
Even as anonymous, even be a bitch!
XD

Well, Lucy is out...
BYEEE OXOX

2 comments:

  1. Firsted in new blog!

    Hmmm, paranoia or instinct -shrug-
    Think positive, you only got with him like, a week-ish? Dunno sorry I'm hungover. But yeah, too soon imo.

    We fail! But in an awesometastic-ubersauce way :3
    Rawrr

    ReplyDelete
  2. I missed your blog.
    And as you know, had a panic attack just now when i thought you'd cancelled it.
    Haha.

    [xxx]

    ReplyDelete