Friday, June 26, 2009

I'm just a little bit caught in the middle..

Cut His Teeth On Turquoise Harmonicas... Oh Oh Oh.



Is it pathetic to say that Scrubs makes me cry in... almost every episode?

Emoness. I durno, it's just they build it up realistically and then it's like *eye prick, moisture gone, oh look im crying*. Scrubs is my loiiifeee. It was the episode where JD's brah has the hotts for Dr. Elliot Reid; Kinkkkyyyyy. Because like Elliot Reid + JD's Brother= HAWWWWWWWT. Randomness. I fill these blog post with random shit because I know you guys space out at about this part of the para shitnipplesvaginabumcuntfuck graph.


See what I did there? *eyebrow raise*
Errgghhh, lately I've been feeling kinda down for no reason, like.... I'd go from being happy to sad and then sadder and then sadder and then feeling like shit about myself. I guess there was the 'blow to self esteem' that y'all know about. But laiikess, I thought I was over that. It's funny how my view on being Lucy changes almost everytime I post. Last time, I was all proud and comedic about it, this time it's more... pessimistic. Lucy.... I durno. People just hate me, they hate my guts, and I try so hard for them not to. I used to pretend I was someone else, but now I'm being Lucy and it's not any better than being a faux. I mean, I'm clumsy, it takes me four tonnes of make up to look beautiful, I can't run for my life, I make too many mistakes, I have unhelpful amounts of blonde moments, I can't stay in a relationship for more than a week without a huge load of perserverance and *grin-and-bear-it*, I actually just fail at life. The hilarity of it, that I'm blessed with so much, but yet, it feels like life is being lived elsewhere. I guess some of it is the lack of freedom. My parents always say that they trust me but when it comes to what other teenagers do... no, I'm restricted.

When I was younger, the lack of freedom didn't effect me, people wouldn't make fun of me for it like they do now. I just wish that I could be somebody else, like... be trusted and treated equally with my sister and stuff. I dunno. I have no clue what I want, and probably never will, but I know that that is one of the things that's getting me down.

Farah Fawcett + Wacko Jacko...
DEAD.
Farahhh.... terminal cancer, so relatively expected.
Jacko, outta the blue 'cardiac arrest'.

Ahahaha,
My head is totally poundingggggg.

Todaayyy consisted of me, Keeva, Jemma and Dylan trekking to MC'D's and then meeting G there, and then there was the drive thru thing which was kinda funny, cus we thought it'd be a good idea to walk through the drive thru but we pussied out last minute and made our way to the bus stop. Then we chilled in the playground, Cillian and Dave came out, then Dave was pushing skags on the swings and Chris came out for laiiikes ten minutes and then Dave + Chris were all hyped for Marty's party but with what's being said around the place, it sounds like it's going to be a drunken fuckfest. XD I'd be worried at that. Asian meeting set. I sound racist, but I'm really just being factual, and we <3 town=" mutual">


So I'mma love you and leave you.
Comment, follow, plug.
LUCY XOXOX

1 comment:

  1. My Lunch makes me cry every time. Coincidentally its my favourite episode.

    Your blog makes me lol, because you remind me of me so often its ridiculous... except you're skinny and pretty and don't make stupid drunken mistakes.

    Lovezzzz [xxx]

    ReplyDelete