Helloooo.
'Tis Lucy, posting from le grande land of fish and chips.
England. London, to be precise. The hotel's club lounge has a shitty keyboard so this will undoubtedly be effing short. To be honest, on the plane, I kept thinking of Final Destination. It put me off soooo much, like, whenever a tiny bit of turbulence erected (kinkyyy) I'd jump a metre outta my seat. We arrived safe and sound though and then got a trainnnn to Liverpool St. from Stansted and then the underground to where we're staying. S'like yaaaaaaaaaaay. We searched all the retro thrift stores around here, there are seriously tonnes, like one of every three shops is a retro store. Some of it was radddddd but I'm too poor to afford it, and my mom wouldn't let me get the choker with the metal spikes along it because she said it would injure someone. Phuck you, Mom. /Karma. Then I went to this little boutique thing that Alesha Dixon shopped in and got these adorable black socks with tiny red bows along the back and they go just above my knees but when I was trying them on in the hotel, one of the cute bows fell off /facepalm. We went to another teeny boutique and got this nautical themed dress thingy and it looks so cute on me (: (wearing it as I type). Then we walked for hours and ate, although I would've easily settled for one of the various KFC's. My dad was cranky allllll day and took it out on me, so that ruined everything. I mean, it wasn't just little things, he just lashed out with truthful/hurtful things and then praised my sister. I was like... boo you, whore. So todaaay, I think we're going Camden market and then Billy Elliot laters. In my purrrrdy dress. (:
TTYL LOSSSEEEEERRRRRRSSSSS.
LUCY XOX
Friday, July 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Welcome to fishandchipsland. :]
ReplyDeleteJealous, i've never been to camden. I really need to go.
[xxx]
The Camden Crawlll >.<
ReplyDeleteAnd you're watching Billy Elliot, lolwhut. Oh well, have fun there dude.
xoxo