Saturday, July 4, 2009

Post From Londonnnnnn #2

Heylooooo, my homeys. (:
I'm still in Lundunnnnnnn. :P
Camden today, not yesterday, my bayubs.
Billy Elliot last night, sparkly extravagant bollocks.... I loved it. LMAO.
There was a scene near the end when he writes a letter to his dead mother and I almost cried, I like.... bit my lip and was like 'Don't cry, be strong'. Funnyness.
I went Madame Tussaaauuuudsssss.... the queue is 2 hours long so it wasn't really worth it. On the plus side, pictures with Obama, Audrey Hepburn, Britney, Amy Winehouse and a crappy looking Michael Jackson. The Scream exhibit was awesommeeeee though, it said nobody under 12 and nobody with epilepsy or high blood pressure and I was wondering why so then me and mom did it and it was like O: 'cause actor thingies popped out at every corner and followed you around and growled but they were generally scaryyyy like and there was puffs of smoke and sirens and wax figurines of people being hung and Vlad the Impaler and shrunken heads.... frickin' awesommeeeeeeeeeee.

Well, I gotta go find my sister so we can go market trekkking.
ILY
LUCYYYYYYYYY

No comments:

Post a Comment