
Look, guys, it's Alice. Naky. With her hands over her boobies. Great example, Ashley, I mean, not as if 9-13 year olds worldwide think of all the Twiwhores as role models. Not at all. What's with the sudden need of female Celebriteens releasing old nudes of themself. I think the Vamp one is recent enough but Baby V-jayjays ones are from when she was like.. younger. XD I wanted to find uncensored versions but everyone who had put them up deleted them in case of lawsuit. Bullsheet, imho, but then again, bloggers are too blatant to care about lawsuits. Not our fault that your star likes getting her bullet nipples out, Mr. Disney CEO, it's all the goddamn
cockass brainwashing.
Enough rudey nudeys for one blog post, let's get down to le grande business. Today was one of zee most eventful days of Summer. You guys will be all like OMFG pissy bitch, you're such a liar. But it was because I went to a coffee shop, gobsmacked someone (which is random making out, btw), played spin the bottle, kissed a girl.. in spin the bottle, duhhh, bought Chinese from someone else's money, went out at 1pm and came home at 7. LMAO. Eventful in my humble, virgin opinion. It was quite fun. All the snogging. Ahaha. How weird does that sound. I haven't met someone properly in agggeees. I don't really count Danny, he's a shit meet. He'll be reading this like... little whore who took my money said I'm a shit meet. I only gobsmacked him as a dare. LIKE I dared myself. =P
I'm using a lot of smileys this blogpost. Holy fuckola. (:
I ate a bloody lot today. Growing teen. It's beginning to show. Tum tum. I don't want tum tum.
Maybe my tits will grow too. That would be fun. YAY TITS. Ahhhh. Spin the bottle, I made out with everyone playing. I guess it's the luck of the bottle. I'm just a h-o-a-r. Spelt incorrectly on porpoise (as was that) because it's a Bo Burnham song.
Not in a blogging mood,
dazed from too much food.
Listening to Panic!
Ciao, ciao, little ones.
LUCY XOXO




Summertimes are teh goood times.
ReplyDelete[xxx]
you dont need to loose weight!!
ReplyDeletesilly girl!!
you be trippin!!!