Crazy apeshit bullshit procrastinate penis.
Yo, homeskillets.
A lot has happened since the last post. And it's only my fault that I haven't posted.
Well, about 10 minutes after I posted, that relationship ended. And then the night before last another one started, and last night, he ended it. I was broken up with twice in two weeks... hahaha. I fail. Oh well. I felt pretty shitty about it for likeeeee the whole night but then this morning it was like 'Ahh fuck it, it's Summer, and he's pretty gay'. Likeeeee. Yeah. He is gay. To be honest, most of the boys in my area are going to end up homosexual or homeless. Because it's a rural town, practically just a farm with a Tesco and Xtravision. I mean, most of the kids hang at the playground or tesco or in their houses, it's certainly not suburbia, or anywhere else for that matter. It's...original in a shitty way. Likeeeeeee........ ermmm......Al Gore.
ERgghhhhhhhhhhhh.
Well yeah.
TTYl,
just a brief update.
LUCY XOXO
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




I repeat Boys are stupid.
ReplyDeleteAND girls are win. It was practically written in teh first days. Adam is simply a practice Eve.
[xxx]