'Bad uterus, don't do that.'
-Dr. Cox on the phone to J.D's mother.
Hello, oh twenty five of my closest followers/only followers.
Lucy chooning in with you liveeeee. Kinda. :P
It's 12.43 pm, and I'm having another lazy day because the only people I really hang out with are going to Metro Station and I'm too lazy to go anywhere else. I'mma watch the rest of Cloverfield and Edward Scissorhands and possibly bake cookies. Ahaha, Watching Scrubs as I type. Relatively distracting but the episode is 'My Urologist', the one where J.D first notices Kim.
The episode topic is quite intruiging in my tiny blonde head. Turk shows J.D that as soon as a woman has a wedding ring on their finger, they disappear ffrom J.D's sight. Turk persuades the ladies in the room to remove the rings from their fingers and J.D realizes that Brown Bear was right. I loved his reaction to Gift Shop Girl being married, and he thought she was dead. That made me POTFL (piss on the floor laughing). But the episode's making me think.... Has anything to do with a person made them relatively invisible to you? I mean, anything. Like race, face, way they act, religion... anything. I remember when I was little, the travelling community or people living in counsel estates used to be crossed outta my mind. Ireland is a backwards community, we think of people shallowly and we can't see through the outer shell. As I grew up, I cared less and less and now it's pretty much gone. Astonishingly, this all ties in with the book I read last night. My mom lent it to me..... the book named 'Whose life is it anyway?' was about a girl who had Irish parents but grew up in London. The parents were constantly hanging on to the heritage, with rebellion anthems and leprachaun lawngnomes and Irish dancing and hurling. The book had a nice format, it constantly switched from the future to the past...... The future was her, meeting a lovely man named Pierre who fell for her at first sight, soon after he read her light-hearted cynical column on life in a local tabloid. They moved in together after a month and five months on got engaged, without her parents knowing. Pierre was a black french agnostic who certainly would not be approved of by her parents and she slowly starts introducing them etc. The past is her growing up, the story of her sister's teenage pregnancy and how her sister then fell from grace in her father's eyes, her stories of the teenage disco with octopus boys who tried to put their hands down her pants. It's a great book, cheesy, romantic and desperately feminine, but of course a sap like me enjoyed it thoroughly. At the end of the book, all was well, yada yada yada, not realistic, but it made me smile.
Frasier's on now. Took me fifteen minutes so far to on-off write this one post, and I'm still thinking of something smart to write about. Ahhhh here we go, I just remembered a question my mom asked me seriously last week. What career I had planned for my future. WHAT THE HELL? I'm 14, I have no talents and I suck at maths. I was praying on being ran over before I even have to deal with exam results, or just being a hobo. My mom suggested nursing. Way to go, Mom, I get that I can't do much. It didn't help that she knows I hold a grudge on hospitals and medical institutions everywhere, but I'm squeamish and I don't like causing people pain. Okay, maybe I like causing pain but not to little kids and old people. Well, I told her something creative. She was all like gushing with 'Photography, you're great at that!' which is ironic because I suck at it and she knows it. I said journalism or creative writing but my mom frowned. Nice to know she has so much bloody faith in what I'd like to do. XD
Well, I gotta go wash my hands because they're annoying me,
and I'm gonna go eat a rasher sandwich in a sec. Fat bitch. LMAO.
COMMENTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT.
(:
Lucy XOXO
For an awesome band with killer choooonnssss, click here (:




Hey there Lucy :)
ReplyDeleteJust checking in to let you know that I still follow your blog daily, and think of you often. I hope that things are going well for you, and that your not suffering too much teenage angst. I don't miss those days, but enjoy them while you can, because in 15 years you'll be a different person, with new life struggles. Don't take life too seriously....the last thing that you need to be worrying about right now is your career path and ambitions. Keep smiling girl :)
Much love
Yooh Seem Alot happier ! x
ReplyDelete