Thursday Evening, 7.26pm
Hello, my peepses,
I'm so sorry for being unfaithful as of late! I'm such a bitch ass with my darn procrastination, I did the same with studying. Speaking of studying, test results back today... DX. Okay, the test was on five months of education, two of which I was absent for. I was hardly expected to ace them anyway, if ya get my drift. Well, I mostly got B's and C's, one D, one no grade and an A in English. Yawwhh, for all of you who haven't guessed, I N/Ged in Maths. Also, I'm s'posed to be getting braces next week. Grrr. It's all getting to me.
Apparently, according to the fucking parentals, I'm now getting grinds in Maths for the rest of the SUMMER!!!! And then the braces. And then everything else that's little and insignificant compared to everyone else's problems. It's just stressing me out so much, to the point that some days I cry for hours, for no apparent reason. And my hair is still falling out. I don't get it, I have SUCH A GREAT LIFEEEE. I'm such a cunt! I don't deserve such a great life, I'm never happy anyway. I don't get it, I'm so lucky to have a nice family, and good friends, and shelter, and food, and rest, and money and everything, but even then I'm so upset by little things, and I don't want any of it. I'm such a selfish littlee cowwww.
22 followers.
Guys, I don't feel like posting now, but everyone, leave comments.
Advice?
LUCY XO
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Aww, don't sweat it, grinds ain't THAT bad really. Perhaps once or twice a week... Right?
ReplyDeleteJust take it easy, it doesn't mean if things are good in life, its all perfect. Life don't work that way if you get my gist. Wherever point of life we're at, there's always something or someone there to mess it up.
It all depends on how you face these situations in life that will define what you are later on.
Just TRY to think uber positive. Troll someone, do eet.
Mmm... Cheesy-fest >.< Anyhoes, hang in thereee!
oooooo grinds. I had to get those in maths and irish for my JC. There not too bad if your in a group lesson and not just one on one . At least you can have a laugh with the group.
ReplyDeleteAnd braces? They seem like a huge deal but after a week or so they're not. You don't even notice them and they are off before you know it.
Don't let it all get to you hun.. I agree with dan just think real positive and everything will be alreet in the end.
ReplyDeleteEven if ya do have a good life everything is never perfect and ya are allowed to feel unhappy at times..I did. but everything does start to get better i promise and with braces and everything..seriously that is not that bad at all. you'll get used to the braces and everything and you'll soon be all happy and smiley again...just you wait and see!!
:D xxxxxx
Don't worry.
ReplyDeleteBe happy :D