dig a deep hole...
(don't ask... I penned it on some spare paper in June)
Haven't posted in... t-t-twwooooo days. And I'm s'posed to be posting more since I'm getting so close to 100 posts. After this, there's only 2 posts left... woo much. I'm sure y'all missed the 2 whiney, pathetic, badly-written rants of an ignored person to people who a) have no lives, b) accidentally clicked the link in my msn personal message or c) are stalking me because I edit my pictures into lovely unrecognizable blurs. Ahh, the wonder of the blog.
Past two days: relatively boring. Nothing happens in a town like this. It's captivity; stone-cold loneliness with an infusion of angst ridden teenage boys who just want to fuck you over because their x-box broke or something. Grr. People say school years are the best years of your life, and yes, I get where they are coming from because there's no work, no affairs, no kids to take care of (usually), no husband/family pet to feed. I guess they're forgetting the raging testosterone and estrogen and whose tits are too small and who is a crap kisser and she said she'd fuck him but he's not ready for a relationship and those nights when your parents went out when you tried sniffing glue and your nostrils got stuck together. That last one sounds like something I'd actually do being the true retard that I am. Sigh. But I haven't done it... yet. Boys are so horriddd. Hate hate hate. Girls don't hurt boys, boys hurt girls. Boys think that girls hurt boys more than boys hurt girls but girls don't tell boys how much they actually hurt them. Girls kinda just go 'Yeah, we can still be friends... :)' which translates to 'I HATE YOU I HATE YOU MY HEARTS BLEEDING YOU STUPID CUNT WHY DID I FALL FOR YOU YOUR ASS ISNT THAT GREAT ANYWAY AND THAT PENIS OF YOURS ISNT ANYWHERE NEAR 7 INCHES'... Note lack of punctuation. And guys do that annoying thing when they stare at you for ages and you give them that look that says 'whatthefuckyoulookin'atpunk?' and then they just look away. Hrrmph.
Well, I'mma go. I have to try and book the Paramore/YmA6 tickets today. Asking parents. Asking parents for cinema tomorrow to see Sorority Row. Yay.
Comment fags.
LUCY XOX




No comments:
Post a Comment