
I like this teacup.
Admittedly, I am considered easily amused. But look how pretty it is. It's dainty and gorgeous; Reminds me of daisies and soft sweet perfume and white linen dresses. And flowing blonde hair.
In most people's eyes, it's probably just an ugly teacup. I don't know why I'm so attached to that picture anyway. Hehe.
Came home early from Hell. Back was killing me. It's the bottom left hand side, it's like these horrid wooden daggers or something. It hurts when I laugh. I talked to Lovely Leezie whilst waiting for mon papa at the reception. She was sick. Poor Leezie.
Feeling poorly now. Had dinner. Fish. I hate fish. I love seafood; but hate fish. Didn't shower this morning out of sheer and utter laziness. I kept like waking up and falling back asleep... which is what happened last night too. It happens a lot. I text for a while and then randomly drift off and then wake up again at approximately 2am, uncomfortably hot and random stuff in my hair that wasn't there when I went to bed (oo-er). My nose is all.... peculiar... I sniffed some of my sister's perfume and it got in to my nostrils somehow. And it's all tingly and horrible like fried spiders stuck to my septum. Eugh. I like spiders... but not when they're cooked in oil. It actually sounds kinda tasty, come to think of it. But not tasty for my nose.
No other news. Sigh. If I had something, I'd tell you. My life is drowning in monotonous lies and truths. And drunken boys whose vomit smells like vodka and playground slides and being cold and crows. Ha.
LUCY XOXO
The way to a man's heart isn't through his stomach; It's through his hankie pocket with a bread knife... - Jo Brand




No comments:
Post a Comment