Saturday, September 19, 2009

Mixtapes and misendeavours...


Aha. Well now. We call this the act of mating.


Hello there, oh possibly faithful readers or randomers who don't know when to stop reading (?).
It'ssss about 8.08am as I type this. Which is quite early. The funny thing is I usually don't wake 'til 9. But last night I was up 'til around 2. And my brain was like 'Hey, guys, d'you know what'd crack me up?? If we woke her INSANELY early on a Saturday morning. Listen, and the best part is, for no apparent reason!' Grr to my brain. Selfish bastard of a brain. Ehrrrmmm... I was randomly reading my friend's blogs because I really do not have much of a life. And I skipped on to Jonny's where I found something I relate to. So, it's all like a big jigsaw that wasn't on purpose, just a coinkidink. At youth club, they were going around the circle asking names and what we like. Everybody did it. It was all ha ha ha. Fuuunnn. Then they got to me, I stated my name and was cut off by about 4 people shouting 'slut' or 'whore'. I guess the intelligent thing would be to laugh it off, and not let it hit my pride. Too late. I dunno. I really don't try to be a slut or a whore. The odd thing is the furthest I've gone with anyone was making out. I know so many people who've gone way further. It's the clothes I wear, I suppose. Revealing tops, to say the goddamn least. But it gets me attention. And I have an unhealthy, toxic obsession with attention. It's like my cocaine. You gotta remember that nobody likes an attention seeker. I need to stop being so goddamn easy about things. I thought that people would understand that I'm only young once, and it's fine for any one of us to slut around. I hate how people have matured too much. It was fine when 13 was the new 15. But now... 13 is the new 30. It's not fucking supposed to be like that. In 2005, 435'00 teenage pregnancies were reported in America. If you've ever watched an 80's sex ed. video, you'll recall that medical professionals considered sex a way of contraception only for a long time. That didn't explain the clitoris though, so it wasn't logic from the start. From age 15-19, nobody wants a fucking baby. Teens fuck like rabbits. Some blame the music of today. Even emo-indie-brit rock bands base songs around sex sex sex sex and more sex. Panic! At The Disco, Metro Station, Fall Out Boy. All have songs about hookers and underage sex. I love those bands, those songs, those messages. We're being thrown in at the deep end. I don't know how I should react. I crazy ranted. Ahhhh.

Yesterrdaay. Friday. Hrmph. Twsssh. We went outside. Shock horror. Ash, Jem and Keevs were going gaa so they bought silly string. I just tagged along like a sheep. Sheep don't tag. Oh my, it seems I've lost my ability to function sanely. Just downloaded Strawberry Avalanche by Owl City. How to people listen to that crap? It's like doorbells and dickheads. I'm such a procrastinator. It's 10.02 now. Holding laptop screen to make it work .


I'll write again soon.
Lucy. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment