Friday, September 4, 2009

Raw sex appeal.


You're the picture of the check-out girl; Hand me a plastic bag.


Well, hello. Long time, no digg, dearies.
Slightly crapola bars... Grounded for use of profanities and general bad conduct in the home. Woe is me. Okay, okay, drama queen. But still, I shouldn't be isolated (even just for a day) for repugnance. I should just have to put some money into the swear box like most foul-mouthed teens do. End of week one schoolwise. Keeva and Macker are finally going out. Brief realization of an utter and complete under-exaggeration about a crush. And then the list got bigger, I think. My crush list that is. I'm not even supposed to be on this laptop right now. I'm grounded from it also. But Mommy's not home. While the cat's away...

IP address banned from Pirate Bay thanks to those charming Eircom people who don't realize it's a time of recession and that the average teenager couldn't afford itunes beforehand anyway. I don't get why I bother, I lost my ipod anyway. I'll get a new one for Christmas. Thought up my Halloween idea already... I can't put it here for risk of plagiarism and shit. I'm certainly one to be original... Or at least vaguely original. I'm doing incredibly well in English so far. It really is my only talent. That's not even what it is, it's more..... common knowledge of my vernacular. And most people have that. Epic fail sigh. My braces still hurt, as does my back. Back clicks a lot lately. Can't be a good sign. Studying Human Reproduction in Science. Today, we watched a woman give birth on video. Horrifying, truly was. I mean, not only did it shat in her bloodstream, but then she had to push it through her pussy. Believe me, not a pretty sight. And Christ, she could've at least shaved? Eugh. Not even a slight chance I'm EVER going to do that. I mean, if I'm going to be a hooker/porn-star/stripper/pole-dancer/lap-dancer, my vajayjay's gotta be nice and tight. Not as wide as a truck from pushing a sprog through it. Shudder.


Well, I'm off now. Sigh.
I will update tomorrow or something.
LUCY
XOXO


Apply in c-box to be lover. Or just comment. Or both.

No comments:

Post a Comment