I'll follow behind you on Rainbow Road...
I have to say that this is the most adorable love song I've ever heard. If boys sang that to their girlfriend with a nice accompaniment, the girl would be all tingly and delighted. Or maybe that's just me. But c'mon... Nintendo was made for romance. Okay. Not really, but still, it's fuckinadorable. I have the mp3 song and I can just sit alone for hours listening to that song on repeat and smiling like I've got some weird mammoth jaw. It's beautiful. D'awwh.
I read Missa's blog this morning and she was talking about Jealousy as an illness. It was quite a long post on that topic, not a rant though. I was thinking about it for a while.. Most of the day, tbh, and I realized how true it was. Jealousy can turn people into unstable depressed lunatics, violent emotional wrecks and revenge-seeking super bitches. One girl likes a boy; Her best friend also likes this boy. Let's call him... Mike. Mike likes the first girl a lot, but he also likes her best friend. Let's call girl number 1 Diane and girl number two Latisha. So Diane and Latisha bring up the topic with each other.. and then it turns into an all out war. Diane ends up with Mike and they go out for ages and Diane and Latisha's friendship is ruined beyond repair because of this boy and how jealous Latisha won't talk to her best friend. Then Mike dumps Diane and tries it on with Latisha. Now Diane's jealous of Latisha and refuses to talk to her just as Latisha was going to apologize for everything. And then she dumps Mike after realizing what a douche he is. And then Diane and Latisha never speak to each other again...and if they do, it's inane pleasantries...
Bad example if there ever was one, but I really can't think at the moment. I've been jealous of a lot of people before.. and it causes me to run my mouth in a completely Tourettes type of way when I can't shut up and embarrass myself profusely. Grr.
It's bloody freezing over here. Things are looking up. In many ways. Woah. Pun. Pun that only I can get. 'Cus I'm cool like that. Hang on... 'Cus I'm
WELL. I'mma go.
Comment please. I really will shut it down without comments.
I'll just vent in my notebook.
LUCY
XOXO




No comments:
Post a Comment