Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Happy times call for happy measures...

Fantaaastic posing greed...




Teehee. No proper blog in a while. No proper news either. Just typing. Tippy tap tap. Looking across at my reflection in my window. Yoga posed on my bed. Like some odd mousey buddha. Life is seemingly perfect at the moment. Boyfriended happily, as all my mates are. Matey mates are all matey matey. I've grown closer to them too. I kinda rebuilt the important shit that was lost during the fight thingy. Where they all hated me. God, never in my life had I felt so lonely. I'm so proud that it's all going well. I'm doing better in school, I kinda understand the maths, I'm gonna start back up at guitar. And maybe jogging and yoga. I'mma cut out some junk food too. Try and get my skin clear again. Do stuff to make my chest bigger. Like.. push ups... (?). Life train is leaaving zee station with me at the wheel. Are there steering wheels on trains...?

Being more rebellious alsso. Compared to how I used to be. I'm average person now compared to catholic school girl. Ahaha. Mommy said I could get a cartilage piercing done. So I'mma get it done. Not a scaffold, just a stud. And then another stud beside the original lobe one. Speaking of which, I'm going to have to shove an earring through the originals. Haven't worn earrings in months literally. I'm getting highlights done on Friday with a couple more layers. Wispy wispa. Happy sigh. Life's good. Recently, I've been floating and giddy and find myself sitting and thinking about nothing and it's lovely. 'Cus I know I'm going to get through this, losing the house, and all the crying my mother is doing and my dad not having a job. I know I can. And other than that, I'm fine. Smiley smiley.

We're doing Pride and Prejudice in school. So far it proves quite the read. I adore it. Jane Austen seems to write really well and I'm only 5 chapters into the book. I'll admit it, some of the language is confusing. It's based in regency England, I'm hardly expected to comprehend every damn word. The movie bored me profusely. Keira Knightley can't act, Colin Firth was hot but not Mr. Darcy. And Mr. Bingley... barf much. So the book is a pleasant surprise; Reading is too addictive for me. I might become a member of the library. I detest libraries. I much prefer having the books as proof for the future.... how I can mark them or underline shit I like. But it's a recession, and if I want to read, I gotsa read other peoples hand-me-downs.


Well, I'm stuck for topics. Happy Happy Happy. LUCY XOXO



COMMENT PLEASE.

No comments:

Post a Comment