(look how bloody 'uge my conk looks)
Firstly, I would like to sincerely address the person in the comments who was all like *defies Lucy by asking about S woman whose name begins with abrina*. Well, Mr/Mrs/Ms Smart Guy/Gal, things change quickly. One day you trust someone and the next day they're helping people cheat on their girlfriends and generally being two-faced. That's the only answer you need. Hehe. 2 more followers! Welcome aboarrrdd. I wanna shout out to Lulu, Vic, Dave and >.<, because they write comments and I love my commenters. And I hope they love me... Except for the people bugging me about S-a-b-r-i-n-a. I really hope she doesn't read this. She always hated my blog anyway. She thought I bloody fancied her. As if, woman, when I like girls, it's in better taste than herrrr. Lordy lordy lordy. Ain't life graand? :D
Blogger, n: Someone with nothing to say writing for someone with nothing to do... - Guy Kawasaki
Shneeaakeeddd into town today to see Sorority Row. Ended up lying the wrong age being the utter fucktard that I am so we couldn't see it. Boo me. We had fun though. Well I had fun. I will speak for myself only. I got dem bitchin' shades up there and a preeety red bow and a caramel - cream frappuccino from zee lavaly Starbucks. :) I love frappuccinos... but the caramel - cream one is basically yummy fat piled with yummy fat. I felt my waistband expand. But my jeans still fell down. Reminds me... I need a belt. Hehe. And Assssh ruined moments on the bus. Just my moments. Not Keevsss's. Apparently, that was Jemma's job not Ash's but Jem doesn't roll that way and is a nice person kthxbai. Almost forgot to mention that I bought a kazoo. 99c and it's already broken. I am Anti-Midas, everything I touch turns to shit. Drove past ex while in car. Most current ex. I almost growled. I always hold spite but for some reason I'm holding more spite than usual. Hrrm. Peculiar.
Was supposed to be going off to Cavan tomorrow, which meant no friendy time. But then father got an SMS. Hehe. And it said that Kellie's going Croke Park with her camogie slash gaelic football team. Shaa BOOO YAAAHH. Yayzez. Cannot complete French and Maths homework 'cus I'm a bloody idiot. French; I don't have the student cd. Maths; I don't have the book and I have 17 (!!!!) questions to do. I'm going to have to get a loan of a book somewhere / force someone to bring it outside tomorrow and then rush like fuck to get it all done. It's only the start of the year and I'm fucking up already. Jesus. I'm such a fuckedy fucking fucktarded fucktard. Fuck.
I'mma love you && leave you. Dropping you hoesss some links down there. ILY ILY.
LUCY
XOXO


- Fuck My Life
- Can I Tap That?
- Stephen Fry
- Zoomdoggle
- Overheard in New York
- Lying Down Game
- College Humor
- Engrish
EDIT:: PS. Vic, yes I did get zee Paramore tickets. With YMA6 headlining. Ooh ahh. It's like the total orgasm of this intercourse we call 2009. 5 ticky tickys for me, Ash, Jem, Keevs and Missa. I'm trés excited. Trés trés excited.




No comments:
Post a Comment