Friday, April 10, 2009

'And I can't make it on my own, because my heart is in Ohio...'

Hello There. :)
To start off, I'mmmm a little bit empty at the moment. Emotion wise. You know that fuzzy feeling in the bottom of your stomach that you get when you've done something wrong and known that you're going to get caught? For some reason I have that feeling, and there's nothing wrong, relatively. XD But It's not a very pleasant feeling and I want it to go away.... I think it's severe loneliness. Even though I just got home from being with Sabrina and Dave and Ducky. I just feel left out now. Which is odd, because I do have friends just a vaaaair select few.

All in all, I had a great day. I mean, I went Sabrina's and then Ducky and Tom were there (I kept thinking Tom's name was Ben though, I don't know why? XD) and we went to Crodaun and called for Kate, who me and Sabrina haven't talked to for....2 years. Ah ha we were bored. She was JUST leaving for her holidays, I mean her sister was literally in the car. Me and Sabrina have impeccable timing, I mean, it just can't be pecked. xD

Ahhh. Now I don't feel like posting because the feeling in the pit of my stomach is growing fast and I have no idea why. Please note I also didn't change any of the font in this like italics, bolds, etc.
Because I don't have time to bother because of the 'pit feeling'.

Melancholy Lucy Signing Off.

1 comment:

  1. Methinks you should listen to Guilty Pleasure by Cobra Starship. Its shockingly happy, but the lyrics always get my pissed off loneliness away

    'Oh, no i can't believe... they take it so serious. Seriously.'


    Cheer up darling.
    [xxx]

    ReplyDelete