Shock Horror.
I feel beautiful today.
:D
This is a big deal. I never feel beautiful, ever, ever, EVER. So this is a huge step. I'm gaining confidence without trying too much. I also learned how to straighten my hair properly, that probably adds to the whole beautiful thing.
Laura and Fiona's party was awessommeee. I got so hyper on Rockstar. I was sliding down the back of her couch for funsies and I couldn't get out, but I kept doing it because it was so much fun. XD *sigh* Those are the good times when you're so hyper you hardly understand the whole fact of pain and learning. I kept complaining though. Something I REAAAALLY need to work on. Totally.
Hmmm... There really is no other news to be frank. I'm just lonely. I'm trying to be a whore, but none of the good guys are into me and my tiny blonde capacity. xD If only I were 5'8, anorexic, with black hair and huge tits. Ahh, a girl can dream.
I need to make a to do list.
Here We Go.
- Gain Self Confidence
- Stop complaining
- Get tickets to a gig I wanna see
- Save up for the Paramore/Green Day/Tokio Hotel Album
- Learn to play my damn guitar
- Catch up in Business Homework
- Make more male friends
- Get myself a nice trustworthy boyfriend
- Listen to my Tarot readings and obey
- Tarot Reading: Do not trust under 18 year olds with light brown hair and blue eyes.
- Yup.
Lucy
xoxo




I've always wanted to do tarot cards. Slash have them read for me.
ReplyDeleteI've never had the guts to look into my own future though.
[xxx]