Sunday, April 26, 2009

Sex, Drugs and Granola Bars. :P xD

Ooohh. Well, sorry for not posting for almost a WEEK.
I'm a bad person, shameful of me. I want to be like blog royalty or sumfink but that's not gonna work out if I fail to be faithful. Well, nothing amazingly eventful has happened really, you guys wouldn't be amused by my week, so I don't have too much to say this time.

I've been twittering more, tweeting is a helluva lotta fun. It's like addictive and slightly pointless. I mean my last few updates were about nail polish, Disney Channel and hearing. But its fun etc. I can't blogcentrate whilst listening to NeverShoutNever. Christofer Drewwwww now ruins my blog. Unfair, why does he have to be so.... amazing?! I mean he's so much better than Zac Efron or Joe Jonas. Yuummmm Chrissy.

Well, I had an awful lot of homework to do this week. And I did it all, I think it's the new friends, they're such a great example. I got an A2 in my English project, but apparently it had an open ending. That sounds like a gay sex joke. xD

Ehmm....I feel happier too, I think its because I shed the old friends. They were downeerrrrsss now it's like PEACE LOVE AND ROCK'N'ROLL. I've beeen crazy hyper and rather horny later. I'll put it down to caffeine and loneliness....xD

WOah well I'm so bored and nothing interesting happens at AALLLL.
Welll, Lucy loves you, and she made a new banner, and new piccaaa because I look less gothic. XD

Lucy XOO

Sites To Check:
  1. Fmylife - Laugh at others misfortune
  2. PoopReport - Funny stories about your bodily functions
  3. Lucy's Twitter - LOVE YOU ALLLLLL

2 comments:

  1. Fmylife is win.
    I love the new pic. I wish i suited lumberjack shirts!
    Its good you're getting new friends. But don't forget your old ones! You'll miss them when they're out of the picture totally.
    And... the banner is win :]

    [xxx]

    ReplyDelete
  2. your twitter is cool, and you follow the best people (britney, shaq, starbucks).
    where do you take your pictures? is that a bathtub in the background?

    ReplyDelete