Monday, April 27, 2009

Falling to pieces, every second it, the failure increases...

'You're So Cute When You're Slurring Your Speech, But They're Closing The Bar And They Want Us To Leave...'


Hey There, O faithful readers.
Where shall I start? The fact that I'm sick and lost the best friend I ever really had?
Or the fact that I'm re-reading the Da Vinci Code?



The reason I get so depressed is because I build bridges that seem safe and secure, like concrete and reinforced steel, but then I go and burn them all. I'm that kind of person who sits back and watches everything turn to hideous, spontaneous rubble. Nero and his fiddle, you could say. I'm such a damn fuck-up, it's not even funny. And the crazy, horrible thing is: I can't help it. It's Lucy's nature to mess up things constantly, even what other people got going for them. Nobody understands why though, I don't either. It's just an instinct to search and destroy whatever makes me happy; friendships, relationships, everything. And now Sabrina appears to have seen the light and realized what everyone else realized: I'm not worth it. I'm selfish, ignorant, infantile, apathetic to others situations. I'm a liar, a cheater, a beggar, a pleader. I'm everything that everybody hates all wrapped into a stupid blonde package. I'm neurotic and have huge, annoying self-esteem issues. And the list goes on. Just ask the people that used to associate with me. They have longer lists.


On a slightly happier note, I'm making more friends on Stardoll. Yes, I realize it's a kid's site for around the age of 8 but there are some really awesome teenagers on there and gay guys that are awesome to talk to and loaaaaads of other people that are nicer than any real person. The whole interwebs is like that. Why is it that people are usually nicer online? They can't confront you, or embarass you or anything. The most you get are stalkers or hackers. They can't tell you that their group is perfect without you (That's a reference from Keeva's blog. I read the post because I saw my name. I then laughed my ass off). If I could choose one fictional place to hang my hat, I'd most certainly choose the web. Frolicking around, dressing up celebrities, saying whatever I want wherever I want, jumping about on the font of my blog, smashing pop-ups. It'd be a hell of a lot easier than this asshole we call life. It's like a bloody rollercoaster. Up and down and up and down and up and down and then down, down, down. Pummeling into a blackhole of a coffin, where we don't get a second chance. Another typical angsty emotional teen moment.


I'm fuelled totally by hormones all the time though. I'm an almost fourteen year old girl, I think I carry the right. In all honesty. xD


Welllllllllllll, I'm still running though, getting on with everything. Music is what's keeping me going constantly. Like Death Cab For Cutie, NeverShoutNever and Paramore. Their music is just inspirational to me. DCFC has more blunt lyrics, they just get to the point, they're normally everyday scenarios too. NeverShoutNever, optimistic lyrics, easy to decipher, the type of song that makes you smile even if your cat died or your mom miscarried, get what I'm saying? And Paramore are the lyrics with deep meaning, spiritually, emotionally, the lyrics just tread on the important topics in society, they tip-toe on suicide and self-harm and revenge and love and everything that runs through my mind. Don't get me wrong, I like a lot of music. But these are the bands that keep my mind affixed on the present and not the past nor the future.




And BTW,
......

YOU JUST GOT TAGGED. I want all of you precious reader's to go make a post called 'Lucy Tagged Me...PWNED' or something along those lines. Copy and paste and answer 'em all. :D

  1. What is the rudest thing you've ever said to someone?
  2. What's your opinion on Opus Dei?
  3. What's your official guilty pleasure?
  4. Have you ever been tagged before?
  5. Write a funny story about a pet/brother/sister.
XD

Comment if you is accepting the tag. It's just like the playground game.


And oh yeah, you guys heard about the Swine Flu? If we were in serious danger, Brian Cowen would save us. Just kiddin'. Barack Obama would save us, because he is the official worldwide homey sent by Flying Spaghetti Monster, even though I doubt he's a pastafarian. Any fellow FSM believer is probably posing the almighty question now that the epidemic is spreading quickly: WWFSMD? For all you ones who have not yet been touched by his inspiring, incredible noodly appendages, WWFSMD stands for What Would Flying Spaghetti Monster Do. It's like a pretty little catchphrase.




Links of the day:


Oh Yeah, And I heard the WHOLEEEE of a Sex Ed whilst waiting in reception to be collected because I was sick and stuff. Lovely. They didn't know which area babies exited the womb from. Hope that gave you a giggle. The average 14 year old does not know that babies come out of your vagina. xD


Lucy Loves You All XOXO

2 comments:

  1. Ok, first of all your not a fuck up! I don't know why you're torturing yourself, give yourself a break. As ar as I'm concerned you've done nothing wrong so chilax. We've been through this time after time again, plz don't make me give u another long lecture.

    When your feeling crappy, just go onto our newly found fav website fmylife and laugh at other peoples misfortunes instead of dwelling on your own =]

    Lmao at that reception thing, I should've gone with u instead wudve been funny, they must be seriously dim =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. I accept your tag :]

    I'm sure you're not a fuckup. You quite obviously have friends that care about you. Look at smileyface's comment :D

    Methinks you don't need these assholes. Methinks proper friends win. And teh internetz, obv.

    Teenage angst. Its what makes us teenagers epic. Absolutely epic.

    Talk to strangers on Omegle. Its like a paedo net. xD

    [xxx]

    ReplyDelete