I wanna, I wanna, I wanna touch you, you wanna touch me too?
Lucy back.
Sorry about the delay AGAIN.
Been busy doing nothing and my mom wouldn't give me my laptop because she thinks it's making me antisocial. I mean c'monn..... *hides in corner and avoids glances from others* XD.
Ahh, nothing good becomes of loners. True that, and word to yo' motha'.
I'm so bored. And pretty upset. Everything changes so damn fast. Before you blink, you've lost all of your friends, made hundreds of enemies, and you can trust nobody. Never trust anybody, that's a word from the wise. Around every corner is betrayal, every fourth corner lies despair. It's fact. Checcckkkk. Enjoyyyy yourself. Be nice and smile as much as you possibly can, make friends out of dust bunnies, smell the Starbucks and spread joy because you have no idea when the stuff in your past will come up and knock you in the back of your knees, sending you spiralling backwards into Alice's rabbit hole! Live everyday like it's your last! I'm only 14, but I know this and I don't know how right now.
My cousin was 3 years old when she was diagnosed with cancer of the kidney. She wasn't terminal, but they hadn't caught her early. After about a year of chemo, she wasn't developing speech, or bonds or anything like the other kids, and she wasn't getting better. The doctors were beginning to give up on her. My aunt was distraught, and her other 5 year old daughter didn't understand any of it. The only one of her family that wasn't phased by the cancer was her. Sinéad. The 3 year old girl! She kept on smiling, everyday. The one time in my life I saw my own father cry was by this little girl's bedside.
Mind you, she's still alive. By the skin of her teeth, that little one made a stunning recovery. She has some minor mental problems, some kidney problems also, but otherwise, she's in good health. I'm astounded at how well she coped. My life doesn't suck much, but I complain like Paris Hilton in the arctic. I'm not sure if you guys have ever got the chain email about the girl with terminal cancer who wrote a poem, but it's amazing. It's all about how time should be respected, how you should savour every moment, that it all passes by so quickly and then it vanishes before your eyes. It made me cry. But then again, Finding Nemo made me cry.
Hannah Montana movie is out today. I kinda wanna see it. Don't get me wrong, I hate Miley Cyrus. But the dude in it is hot. :D I just need to find someone who is willing to come and see it with me, it's not going to be so easy considering my only remaining acquaintances are anti-miley/anti-hannah/anti-disney. There's a bank holiday on Monday, perhaps I'll go then on zee bus, alone. All by my lonesome. All by my-seeehhh-ee-elf.
Lately, I'm been losing lots of hair, poor appetite, and lack of sleep. I'm worried for myself now. I'll be all bald like my father.... Ewwwh I look like him enough as it is, Fank You Very Macchhh. I need to grow taller. 5'3 isn't very tall, in the slightest. I wanna be ginormoussss like 7 foot or Sophie Dahl sized so I can be a suicide model or just a normal one, because they don't even bother looking for stunners anymore, you just have to be underweight and tall. I guess with the rate I'm going, in 8 months, I could be underweight. I was underweight for a while in January, but that was because of the taste bud-altering morphine and the hospital food. XD
Well, sad Lucy is going to go now and explore Stardoll because it sucks diddly being all alone on Friday night after being insulted. XD
BYYYEEEE.
Lucy
XO
PS. Go listen to Swing Swing by AAR.
Also, realize in the second paragraph the bold words make a sentence and the first letters of each word in that paragraph spell the word 'lemon'.
Friday, May 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




HAPPY MAY!
ReplyDelete:D
I know what you mean with the whole Miley thing. I'd go just to take the absolute blinding piss out of it.
Finding Nemo is a sad movie! <3 Dory.
[xxx]