Saturday, May 16, 2009

Don't Hold Your Breath.

Hi There, Oh Gracious Ones.
This will probably not be too long,
even thouh I do owe you guys because I haven't posted in a week.

Errmm... first, can I address the people who are clicking crapola...?

If you don't like it, why are you reading it? *squinty eyes*


Argh..
People gossip like little old ladies nowadays.
It's like 'Get Out Your Knitting Needles' war proclamation.
A girl killed herself again...
Well, that's what people are saying.
Sophie Kinsella, aged 12, supposedly committed suicide of late, strangling herself with her shower head in her shed... (?).
To set things straight, I was talking to her next door neighbour:
Sophie was dancing in the shower and the attachment fell out of the wall and landed on her,
crushing her throat and lungs, so she couldn't scream nor breathe.
That young girl had no intentions of death, she was kidding around, which was a point
that I tried to make in a certain MSN conference conversation a few days ago.
Still, may she rest in peace.

That must be the 6th minor to die recently. Yikes.
I feel so sorry for their families, even though they possibly could've been part of the problem.
May all of the girls who died (yes, they were all girls) rest in peace.

Birthday on Tuesday, Tuesday the 19th.
Possibly our school sports day, mom's coming back from New York and ice-cream day in school also. Why am I not happy? Because this is going to be the worse birthday so far. I can feel it in my waters. I still miss Sabrina. And Fiona. But the others, not as much.

To say I'm okay, a great lie.
But I'll live. It's not about the losing friends thing, though.
It's just the general... the general whaddyamacallit.
You know what I mean.

I guess I'm just lonely.
My sister is too busy with her friends coming over and shit.
My mom and dad are always working.
My old friends totally hate me.
Emma and Mia are getting sick of me and I don't fit in with their little group.
I'm just not wanted,
and I should've realized that before it was too fucking late.

Urggghhhh I'm such a fucking loser.
I need to shut my mouth!
I need to learn to do things right!
I MESS EVERYTHING UP!

Sorry, random furious outburst of tears. Literal tears. They stained my glasses. XD

Ohh... new Green Day album, 21st Century Breakdown, sooo didn't live up to expectations. It's good but like, it's not different? It was like American Idiot with some Hawthorne Height-esque undertones. Like... I dunno. I still love Green Day no matter any'twun elses opinions. :]

Blood tests results back soon... only remembered now.
Hopefully not diabetes, please FSM no.
Even though stupid Lucy pretty much deserves diabetes.

Also, Romeo And Juliet has got to be the most unrealistic, piece of shit of a script ever written. I mean, summary time:

  • Romeo 'loves' Rosaline
  • Then he goes to the Capulet ball
  • Sees Juliet
  • Falls for her like a fly in a coffee cup
  • Stands behind her and touches her hand (?)
  • They have a couple of snogs
  • Then after the ball, he sneaks into her garden
  • Stands outside her effing balcony
  • Listens to her saying she would like to fuck him
  • And then the next day they get MARRIED
  • Then he kills her cousin
  • He gets banished
  • Then she's supposed to marry Paris
  • So she fakes her death
  • He thinks she is really dead
  • So he kills Paris
  • Then he kills himself
  • She wakes up and finds Romeo dead
  • She then puts a dagger through herself
  • She dies.
  • The fucking end?
She has known the fellar for three or four days by the end when they're both dead.
The Heeee-larity.

Well,
I'm going to go spend my day alone...as always.
Lucy.
xOxO


To see the new Women's Aid banned commercial with Keira Knightly,
Click Here.
It proves a point well.

3 comments:

  1. Normality's overrated, really.

    Your break down of Romeo and Juliet is just epic win >.<

    Brah bands change and adapt, not too sure I like it either (listening to it right now) but meh.

    Good luck with the tests.

    ReplyDelete
  2. *dances*
    I've missed your blog.
    And i ticked awesome. Because i'm always right, obv.
    Yuck, Romeo and Juliet. GCSE coursework much?

    Meh. Things will sort themselves out in time hun.

    [xxx]

    ReplyDelete
  3. hope your birthday was all right!

    ReplyDelete