21:27, Sunday Evening.
Why hello there, bayubs.
'Tis Lucy. AKA.... Lucy.
Sunny day dans Irelande AGAIN... It's also déja moo on the whole 'stay inside' front.
Another family barbeque except this time with like three other families. Laiikeee... my dad's friend, his wife and their youngest son who enjoyed talking about his ballsack, nipples, sex and Saw 3 even though he's eight years old. And Kellie's friend's families. So technically, I was forced to hang out with teensy weensy little 'uns for the day, who either questioned my boobs, which are like teenytinynonexistant, or asked me for food, or smacked me repeatedly. Fuuuuun. For a while around dinner, I lounged lazily in the blaring sun with zee parentals while they rambled drunkenly about the first drinks they ever had and the global economy and the time that the neighbour ran into a wall and tripped into a hedge, breaking his legs in the process. I did nothing. It did get me doing a bit of thinking though.... As boredom generally does when you're a teeny tiny short chick like Lucy.
What if the world existed minus technology? I really can't imagine myself without the whole world wide web, or light bulbs, or toasters. I'd be living in a tiny mud hut with a well outside that possibly holds the girl from The Ring and I'd have malaria. Then I remembered.... 3/5 or more of the Earth's population actually does live like that. They live worse than that. Never mind no technology, think about no medicine, and no food. And world aid doesn't help, fair trade does. Lucy challenges you all to buy as much fairtrade products as you can. They aren't much more expensive and you're paying the correct amount for the product then. Do it, peeps.
That also got me to thinking that maybe in the future, we'll be living in the past. I mean, instead of going frontwards, we'll go back. Like.... global crisis=nothing left on earth. Oh well, we'll just wait and seeeeeeee.
Still NO luck on the boyfriend side of things. I really am not couple-worthy I guess, and I don't really fancy anyone, especially not enough to ask them out myself. Well, I'm too effing bored to want to blog no more.
Luccyyyyy XOXO
Sunday, May 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




I <3 the sun.
ReplyDeleteIts so hot here.
I might be going to the beach this weekend.
Hells to the yeah!
Glad you're having a good summer so far :]
[xxx]