didn't hear you come in.!
:]
Welcome to all readers, new or old.
Especially new ones, because like, I need me some of those.
Aha ha well, I had a splendddiiid birthday.. kinda!
I gots me loaaads of stuff, including stuff you's will see pictures of on the site in a while, my lovelies!
I am totalllly in love with my new camera.
<3>
Let's see... the basis of my week.
Well, It's pretty much been dossarific lately because the summer tests are next week.
All the teachers told me that I should just do my best, remain in honours classes, make a fresh start in September, and I think that is waaaay more logical than my parent's plan of holding me back so I'd be in Laura's year. I durno why, that year just seems so different to the way we were last year. Crrreeeepy.
Uhhhm... Gaa Disco tomorrow night. I cannooooot wait.
I normally hate it because large groups of conforming idiots go but it's the last one of second year and I feel I'm obligated to go. I have this top my mom bought me from New York, it's gray and has roses and skulls and gems on it, like tattoosss and these leggings that I'm planning on rolling up so I look generally not modest 'Daddy's girl' type like Georgia... whoopsies that's two namedrops this blog.
Georgia is actually terribly angry at me for the moment, because I told everybody she liked Dave (N.D. number 3). In my defence, I clearly remember saying..:
'No, Georgia, Do Not Tell Me, I'm Not Trustworthy...'
So, it's only her fault that everybody now knows who her heart desires. Roflmao.
And Clara's been quite bitchy lately too... OMG 'nother namedrop. XD
And Mia and Me are angry at her. lolsss.
She's just mad catty and sarcastic increddddiblé bitterly, like that 90% cacoa Lindt.
Well, my head it killing me, so I'll love you and leave you....
Piccur Timeee.
Lucy
xOxO
(This is a post frommmm Thursday that I didn't bother posting)
(No pics on it, I'll put em up on a new posttt)




Have a great time at that dance :]
ReplyDelete[xxx]