I just read Alex's blog... linkylinky
and it made me think about what it must feel like to be close to someone who has let themselves go.
I know a lot of people who do or used to self harm, some internet friends and some in real life.
One of my internet best friends told me this morning that they were broken up with last night and that their way of trying to feel better was that they slit. I was naturally upset and slightly angry, I mean, I'm quite close to them we talk about everything.
It must be seriously upsetting to know someone who smokes, drinks or uses narcotics. I know that most of my class drink frequently, especially before discos and on special occasions, like most people came in after St. Patrick's weekend hung over. But drugs is just... wow. I'm the same with underage sex. Especially unprotected under-age sex, or people giving head without thinking. I mean, a couple of days later, it's over! And you've just put the place they pee from into the place you eat? XD
Short Weekend-End post.
Talk ta yasss lateerrr.
Lucy xO
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Is it sad that i've done 4/5 of what you talked about in the post?
ReplyDeleteSelf harm is a huge thing in my life. Not as much to me, but mostly those around me.
[xxx]
Thank you Lulykins.
ReplyDeleteI haven't spoken to him since.
I don#t know what to do D:
<3