Look, a moose!
Lucy here, oh tiny readers of the lost arc/ark/awrc/awrk.
Sorry for not posting like... alllllll wee
kend.I suck monkey butt. *sad monkey-butt-sucking face*
I had a preetttyyyy cool weekend,
some pain on the whole spinal side,
a very whorish night and a quite memorable trek down my uncle's field.
Let's start with Friday....
Ahh.. Well, the GAA disco is a social event that occurs one Friday each month when school is on. It's held at the G.A.A (Gaelic Athletics Association)... to you worldwildly beings, a sport centre or local hall! XD
Well the GAA is THE major disco thingymabob in the whooooole of where I live... it's like the shit. Basically, it's just a hall with wood flooring and large windows. For the disco, they hire a DJ, strobe lights, & close off half of the hall. It's like a little party grotto. Well, most people go to the GAA with their friends for a laugh. The fake tan's out and the hair is poker straight or softly curled, extensions, fake nails, fake eyelashes, high heels. It's just a Barbie parade. Tiny little dresses, or little puffy skirts or tutu's or low neck tops with teeny tiny underpants-shorts. The main focus of the GAA is the meeting. Meeting is not what you think it is.
Lucy's Glossary Definition of Meeting:
----------------------------------------------
Meeting is the incredibly not passionate, unromantic act of throwing your arms around a randomer's neck and playing footsie with your tongue in the guys mouth while he feels your ass.
There is a game played regularly at the GAA called 'Beat The Slapper' or 'Beat The Slut'. The aim of the game is to... ehhh...beat the slut! XD You can play in groups or one on one and the winner is the person who has met the most people. The loser... they have the unfortunate fate or doing a pre-chosen dare. Popular amongst guys, one of the dares is to shave off an eyebrow... the girls usually play in teams of two and the team with the least meets have to meet eachother. Which wouldn't be so bad if it were America, but here, any form of any lesbian activity is held over your head for life, like a raincloud of some twisted sort.
Well, Friday night, I was playing beat the slapper against a girl in my class called Aoife. Our bet? Slap Gareth's ass. Gareth is Aoife's ex... so I was totally determined to win because of that reason, and he's not my cup of tea. ROFLCOPTER.
The game started up when I was asked to meet someone near the start of the gaa. 1, nil to me. Then it grew bigger as the night went on, final scores at 14-3 to me. To be entirely honest, I did feel pretty whorish. But I had wwonnnnnnnn *EPIC SUCCESS*. She refused to do the dare though because earlier on the night, I dropped my morals and went for old fashioned sabotage as I unhooked her bra and pulled it to her elbows whilst she was mid-snog. I still felt good for winning though.
Then there was m'Saturdaaaaay:
Saturday was my birthday 'gathering'. I just bought tonnes of random crap like Skittles and Doritos and Ben and Jerry's Baked Alaska... and then I rented out The Reaping and the original Bring It On (Bring It On sequels all sucked because they didn't have Kirsten Dunst and Valerie from Sabrina The Teenage Witch). Emo/Emma came over first and we chilleeeed and talked about the attack on msn from two certain people who always attack me on msn after I fight with one of the certain people. XD So I thought nobody else was coming but then Shelly and Buttons came, then Mia, then Debbbyyyyy and we ordered a 20" pizza in which I totally attempted 2 slices unsuccessfully. Here comes the memorable part....
It was my idea to go down the field. I mean, it was a nice day, Debby bought me bath bombs, and where better than to throw bath bombs than in the River Liffey? So we trotted along, and made our way to the river bank. There and then, disaster
struck. The cows and cattle had been in the field for about a week, untamed. They started approaching and that's when we noticed they weren't ordinary cows. Buttons ran towards them which scared them backwards momentarily but then they started gaining their strength again, marching forward triumphant, heavy, big, easily stronger than 6 puny teenagers. The only thing near the river bank to escape to was a large tree with quite a small trunk. Me and Emma clung to it for our lives, people were climbing, but me and Emma were nearly dangling above the thrashing brown water. The evil demon cow stomped to the formost protrusion of the trunk. I was sweating, terrified. I was squealing and I almost saw my life flash before my eyes... slight exaggeration. I phoned my dad quickly, he came running with... a stick. XD Safe, right? Wrong! As soon as he begins to leave, I brandish the stick and walk tall towards their evil cruel leader. He starts again and I drop my weapon, scuttling back behind Emma and Mia.After that, we got back safe to my house and ate ice-cream and played with my hula hoop thingy. I'll possibly NEVER forget the courageous battle of the cows.
Sunday.... Grandpeeps came over... it pretty much sucked 'cus I was forced to go to my sister's camogie match and I didn't have enough time to study. The match was 2 hours standing and by the end my back was total absolute torture, like hell, only more painful. Nurofen is my true saviour, I digress.
Today, Monday.
Nearly Summer...
So close to Summer.
4 Days of exams,
that I haven't studied for.
Shit.
And Ms Ferry is leaving too.
She was our year head, and at the end of year service today, there was this big presentation for her. Sarah Burke sung Time Of Your Life by Green Day... which I was so excited about! XD She was such an awesome singer and then some girl played acoustic guitar along with it. And then second year composed a choir which sang 'The Climb'... the Miley Cyrus hit from the Hannah Montana movie.
She's retiring, not deciding whether she'll be a Rockstar or a Normal Person...
Sheeeesh talk about irrelevance.
Well,
Lucy Lu has gotta swallow some more nurofen and then go pretend to study.
(EG/ Read some Meg Cabot and cry in jealousy about how false love stories are)
LUCYXOXO
Ps/
Check out the pictures and commeeeent.




I'm jealous of the bath bomb idea. I really am.
ReplyDelete[xxx]