Hello Peepses.
I'm not quite as undeniably emo as last post...
XD That was quite comical now that I can see it logically.
Welllllll, only two tests left. Psyeaaahaah. Summmerrrrrr, bishes. 3 months of Irish weather, making cookies and trying to get my life back to the way it used to be. Funfunfunfun. BTW, I'm mad hyper hence the crappy spelling + punctuation. I sound so much like a dyke because of my stupid sore throat. Two confirmed swine flu cases in Ireland, both female, both came back from New York. My mom came back from New York last week and I portray all symptoms. FML.
I'd like to thank everyone who has been there for me in the last while, anyways. You know who you are. Particular mention to Dan, who I'm msning nowww. xD
YC DISCO TOMORROW! Kate's going, which is so awesome 'cause she is likeeee raaaad. :D
Ughh.... so I'll post again tomorrow.
Comment down there, kiddos
VVVV
LUCY XOXO
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




OOOOOOOhh making cookies..yumyum :)
ReplyDeletehope ya have an awesome time at ya disco!!
ly :] xxxxxxx
Cookies are the best. Cookies are for the win. Cookies are life.
ReplyDeleteYou heard me, life!
[xxx]