Lately, I haven't been as happy as I'm acting.
And I don't know why. And it's a horrible feeling. No matter how much you say, you people will never understand, and it's not that clichéd emo line, it's not the whole angsty teenage thing, it's just you WON'T understand and the only person who even comes close to understanding is Sabrina Gavin.
And I would like to thank her so much for always being there for me, for never dropping me like the others. I want to thank her for understanding me, for sticking by my side, for being that little fairy godmother that people always want but never have. She's just the only person I can trust, especially recently, and it's only because she bothers and I've known her for so long.
I think I dedicate this post to her. Just for the sake of it.
:]
Well, yesterday wasn't too crapola in all honesty. Sabrina and Dave (who smelt like gay man xD) came over and Dave fixed my guitar and then there was all this hilarity involving two other peeps and phones and msn. We basically just talked and laughed and looked at mattg on Youtube (MattG is awesome. He fixes holes with toothpaste). And then we went down the field and took pictures of Not Dave which is this giant private joke thingy that turned into a bebo group:
www.bebo.com/churchofnotdave
Join if you have bebo, thanks.
Ahh I would also like to rant about people's business. It is there own, and if you think somebody is acting like an attention rake and trying to impress people and being a general whore, keep it to yourself. Even if the whore is embarassing herself. She doesn't think she looks that way, she doesn't try to look that way, therefore, she doesn't give a shit. And if you don't want someone in your own business, just tell them to fuck off and get a life.
Well. I'm too lazy to do much else.
Byee guys.
Lucy
xoxo
List Of Earcandy Of The Moment:
- 1) Jumper by Third Eye Blind
Yeah it's from the nineties, It was sung by Jim Carrey In Yes Man, but you
can't beat the original...
-2) Ohio is for lovers by Hawthorne Heights
This song is just so... deep in a shallow way. I dunno, just listen to it and decipher
it for yourself.
-3) Curse Of Curves by Cute Is What We Aim For
More optimistic. Great song... makes me smile everytime. :]
Thursday, April 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Well, Maybe this 'friend' didn't want to embarrass you and anyways, This guy even made the comments on how you where acting. Oh, And this 'friend' also wants to take a bit of your advice and tell you to 'fuck off and get a life' Also, Next time This 'friend' sees you, she might just embarrass you infront of everyone and tell the truth to your face, Like you would rather her to do. xxx
ReplyDelete>:]
ReplyDeleteYour Gorgeous.
Sorry that doesn't fit with your long text.