Stay tuned for the following collections of swizzy blognosity.
(Oh yes, I did tweak the intro of a Gwen Stefani song. Umm Hmm, I went there.)
Well, I'm in a relatively better mood than yesterday and I apologise for my emo-angst outburst. XD. So today, I'm making up for my downfall with a happy-hyper-sunshine induced post. That's right folks.... WE FINALLY HAVE SOME SUN IN IRELAND. This never happens. Okii, maybe once every multi-coloured moon. But when we do have sun, it's a freaking celebration. Everyone is all happy and delightful and giddy and buzzing with the joy of brightness and warmth and Summer glow. Even the teachers were happy today, our Irish tests were postponed and none of the teachers gave out notes, Ms. Moore didn't, even when Sophie Pearse proclaimed loudly that she wanted to be a stripper and started molesting the Home Ec. mannequin (quite a disturbing home ec.). Yippeee. I'm totally ecstatic now. Hyper as a Heifer on Heroin. *twitch* LOL.
And we're having chicken for dinner. Which is the only boo hoo moment. I hate chicken, and we've been eating an awful lot of it lately. I think it's the only secret cut back my parents are making in this recession; Switching our yummy beef to damn fucking chicken. XD I feel like spare ribs today though. MMMmmm... Meaty. I have been thinking of going vegegegetarian lately though, to me, it's morally wrong to massacre and eat something with a face and family and heart. Scientists have no clue to whether animals have feelings so they give us the go ahead to kill them anyway. I stopped eating lamb months ago because of my conscience anyway. Especially since my uncle owns a farm with loads of tiny, bounding, fluffy white lambs. The kind you see on advertisements. I only clicked the pieces together of where they all disappear to in Summer. Thats how blonde I am.
'You were a sellout but you couldn't even do that well...'
Brings me to the point of failures. I'm one. But I want to overcome it. I want to become an animal rights activist against furs, kentucky fried cruelty, mistreating of innocent animals of all shapes and sizes. I was doodling around on the Peta website 'til I found a link to a site called Kentucky Fried Cruelty. So, there was I, clicky clicky and then I watched this video with Pamela Anderson talking about KFC and how they treat their animals.
Get this:
- They feed chickens to points where they can't walk.
- They slit their throats and many animals are still alive after this.
- They are then plunged into boiling water to ensure death.
KFC have been getting away with this for years.
Half way through this post I found this.
The Real Facts.
Shocking.
I'm gobsmacked.
That brings and end to this post.
I might write later.
Ah sure, we'll see.
Lucy
xoxo




You were a sellout but you couldn't even do that well...'
ReplyDelete<3 CiWWAF
Being a veggie is cool. I wish i could do it. My mum would have a panic attack
[xxx]
like kfc wasn't gross enough already...
ReplyDelete