Monday, April 20, 2009

Ehh. Suck it like a polaroid picture?


Epic fail you guys. 
I keep forgetting to post. Shock horror. Well, my laptop keeps being hidden because my parents blame it for anything I do. It really is my life support machine like.... tzz...tzzz. Those were life support machine noises, btw.
Ehm, lemme see. Saturday run down: T'was highly sunny, nothing to do for start of day because I'm lazy but Shelly and Buttons came down in the eveninnggg. We just chilled.. and for once I wasn't incredilonely. Sunday run down: Felt nauseated, pounding headache, really realllllyyy bad back pain, like trained ninjas slicing through my spinal nervous system. Like yowwwch. 
It was like that today also, the back thing that is. I was like in class and my back was k-k-k-killing me. And TMI ALERT: Aunt Flo came to visit. I mean, gawd she waits three months and then I don't expect it and I kept checking for patches on my skirt. She freakin' leaked everywhere, ruined my day, as if it weren't bad enough. xD 
Mia (girl in my class, really nice :]) dyed her hair black and it looks gorgeous on her, it really suits her. Out of all the people who really dark hair suits, she is the best. She looked like Snow White! I was likee whooooaaa awesome. xD
Ehhhmmm. I'm actually pretty stressed out lately. There are actually a ton of projects and tests coming up and I need to catch up on some of the work I missed during the operation. Yes, I know I've had four months, but hello? It's eleven classes multiplied by like a month= A lot of effort which Lucy doesn't like. Lucy hates effort. Third Person is more Lucy's thing. *eyebrow-raise*.
Ohh new obsession. Christofer Drew. I would totally stalk that boy. Yum yum. His hair is megarad and he's talented and...mmmmm. That's Lucy's amazingly detailed, articulate and well thought out description. 
Things are beginning to look up. I'm a lot more chilled out about everything; like my appearance, homework, getting in trouble, physiotherapy. It's all falling in to place like a magical jigsaw puzzle that takes no effort. 
Everybody still hates me. xD I bought Zoe a new pen to make up for the one I lost when we were still friends and she refused to take it and I told Fiona I felt sorry about the break up and she just said 'okay'. This was both in notes btw, during English. I only write notes in English and ehm CSPE. Duh.
My easter holidays overall was filled with revelations:
  • ALWAYS be yourself, even if yourself is a no-good drama queen with low self-esteem who is superbitch incarnate.
  • Ignore the cruel taunts that other beings throw at you. If you try and strike back, you're just as bad. If you've already struck back, then leave it at that, because if they really were worth your time, you'd be trying to get them back.
  • Being lonely is temporary, everything changes within the course of a week. Especially when you're just a teennaaaaage dirtbag, baby, come with me Fridaayy.... you get ma' drift. 
  • Stop and smell the coffee beans, try and grow up too fast or act too mature, and before you know it you're 6 feet under the ground in a large wooden box. 
Thanks for reading my peeps, 
Lucy will be back with more insane rants of Lucyosity tomorrow, dears.
Ps. Yess, I do read way too many teen novels hence the whole skeptic side of my blog.
Lucy
XoXo

5 comments:

  1. Eeeeeeeeeeeeee :]

    Methinks epic fail is just about an epic phrase.

    Its good that you're feeling better about yourself. I mean, its almost summer after all.

    Epic, epic win.

    [xxx]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, oh oh and cheesystinkyfeet@hotmail.co.uk

    =D

    [xxx]

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay you commented, I was worried you hated me for my poetry statement.
    and my parents take my computer all the time as well, never mind that I paid for the whole freaking thing myself.
    I've never heard it being called aunt flo, but I think I'll use that in the future

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, y did u try to be nice to them??
    knw wat u mean bout the laptop thing, so freakin annoying.
    Ur back is prob sore frm lyas at that guy 2day pretending to be a girl lol =]
    nxt time, try to remember ur pillow !

    ReplyDelete