Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Musings of a Drama-Skank.

Ahh apologies for the whole ignorance of blog for daaaays.
Well, not muchos has happened. So psyeahh there wasn't much of a point. I could tell you why I was on the verge of suicide last week. But I won't.

'I will break into your thoughts, with what's written on my heart.' I'm So Sick- Flyleaf

Ehmm, overall my Easter Holidays ain't half bad except for the whole 'being a loner thing' which I can live with, as long as I have my sketchpad/A4 refill pad and my eyeliner. The beauty of being alone is that you can think whatever you like. Nobody can stop you to say you're a bitch or that you're ugly, or that you bitch and moan too much. It's just you and yourself and your brain, and nothing can stop you. Occasionally I like to spend days with cups of tea on the sofa in my fluffy pyjamas, watching Scrubs and Friends and Two And A Half Men, and then just pondering in my brain. I mean, the thoughts about if anyone would miss me if I spontaneously disappeared, in which I came to the conclusion of no probably not. I mean, I am a potato. I sit. I am not good for anything. Bar cooking and eating. xD MMmmm. Steak and Boiled Lucy. :]

Nothing great has happened to me.
So I'll leave you with some interesting thoughts to pass the time.
Random musings.

Love You
Lucy XOXO


Life isn't worth any of the pain and stress, is it? I mean, in the core of it all. It's pointless. We live 50, 60, 70, 80 years, and that's only the lucky ones, just to sink 6 feet underground where everyone will eventually forget us. Unless you bother trying to change the world, you might as well be an earthworm.

I think even if life is pointless, we should all aspire to be mayflies. They have approximately one day of life and they live it like queens/kings. Fuck the system, just be who you want. If other's reject, then let it be. If other's linger on the rejection, then they clearly are just sad cases who feed off others misery.

Fact.

1 comment:

  1. I really like the mayfly analogy. Like, REALLY. I might nick it.

    Oh and scrubs and eyeliner? They are awesome. Fact.

    [xxx]

    ReplyDelete