18.58, Saturday Evening.
2nd day of the holidays, my lovelies!
Talk about amazing day. I mean, at least I did something, and I had an awesomesauce time. I was gonna go Liffey Valley with Kate, but stupid parents were all like 'NOOOOOOOO, stay at home.' And if I had went, I woulda totally completed the Converse and Vans task from the To-Do list. Sad face. So instead, Kate came my place and it was sunnnnyyy and lovely and the hills were alive with the sound of pants and what not. We had sooooo much fun, we went splashing about in a river. I <3 rivers. And then we ate, and drank lilt. And we went to the garden centre, her dressed as a hippy, and me as a Nazi. In truth, she just put a hippy headband on and I drew a swastika on my arm. BTW, when my parents questioned in anger at the swastika, we said it was a symbol of buddhism. The buddhist symbol is actually the exact same as the swastika. Google: Buddhism Nazi. You'll get some nice results. Erm.... oh yes, then we bought lollipops and we showed the man at the counter my swastika and he smiled at our youthful glows and beauty and joy of...erm... youth. Longgggg 30 second trek back to my house to lounge in the sun and write 3OH!3 parodies about some girls I used to know. Just for the sake of making parodies. And she gave me a loveeeely summer compilation album thingy that I'mma use for tonight's barbeque and tomorrow's, even if my parents detest Forever The Sickest Kids and All Time Low. :)
Well, I'll write back again, as always, my lovelies.
Of course I will.
Haven't completed ANY of the to do list, so I decided not to copy and paste it into this post because of the whole irrelevance thing that I badly need to work on.
In case anybody noticed, the posts are getting more frequent and smaller in length towards and in the Summer. You guys, tell me what you think about that please, I'll do some random thinking posts too which are ALWAYS long.
Your homey signing out,
LUCY XOXO
PS. Look... 17 followers. Peoples, my blog is growing!
Saturday, May 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Mwahaha. You used awesomesauce. That is awesomesauce. :]
ReplyDeleteI love summer.
[xxx]